SubjectRe: Advocacy
Message-ID<D5D6BBB1.B501B%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsDoomsdrzej

On 9/7/17, 8:56 AM, in article m_dsB.130504$OC1.91971@fx06.iad, "Doomsdrzej" <me@home.is>wrote:

William Poaster
Yeah, still waiting for a Glasser comment, but as yet......nothing! Maybe the Master's degree <snicker>maestro is fucked, & doesn't know *what* to do! This is just too funny. :-)

Marek Novotny
One of the better self-nukes. I saved it into an easily re-post-able txt file. :)

Snit
You BEGGED me to help point you to better videos and explain how you can improve yours in the way they have done theirs. This was just hours after you said you did not want such help. Yeah, quite the self-nuke on your part.

Marek Novotny
Snit living in his own little dream world again. Like Peter's challenge for NFS which you still to this day claim was asking for help. LOL. You're too funny.

Doomsdrzej
One of his idiotic claims is that Peter the Klöwn begged him to do something. Now, I don't know Peter personally, but the impression he gives me is that if he were starving for weeks and someone offered him food, he'd be too stubborn to accept him and would call the good samaritan an idiot. The possibility that he might have begged Snit for anything other than to kill himself is hard to believe.

This is amazing to watch... you now feel the need to defend Peter given how even you called him out on his idiocy when you thought it came from me:

Peter Köhlmann: ----- I have a pretty good idea why you try to avoid sites like YouTube: They can be commented. And you fear the comments more than everything else -----

Snit: ----- You can block comments on YouTube. -----

Peter Köhlmann: ----- Really? Do you really think that your Firefox extension will still work? Why would YouTube allow to disable comments? They have activly disabled all extensions which tried to do that And the mere fact that you know about disabling comments (even if it does not work anymore) shows that you have tried to do just that. Because you can't stand having comments about your idiocy -----

Peter thinks a local Firefox extension could disable comments on a public server (until YouTube "disabled" that ability), showing ignorance one might expect from an octogenarian newbie. More detail here: <http://youtu.be/iFFF_DQPgiI>. Note: comments are on. :)

This is going to be fun... watching as the herd calls Peter out when they think his claims are from me, but then defending his idiocy when they think it comes from him.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>