Re: Advocacy

Steve Carroll (Snit)
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromSteve Carroll (Snit)
Date09/10/2017 11:05 (09/10/2017 02:05)
Message-ID<ecce14bd-f97a-4b09-a1b8-f3a4c1f3e88d@googlegroups.com>
FollowsMarek Novotny

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 11:59:05 AM UTC-7, Marek Novotny wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-09-07, chrisv <chrisv@nospam.invalid>wrote:

chrisv
Marek Novotny wrote:

Marek Novotny
See the Message ID above for proof of this:

chrisv
Marek, we all know that it lied. We all know that pretty-much all it does is lie.

Marek Novotny
Are you sure? How can this be? :) hehehehehehe -- Marek Novotny https://github.com/marek-novotny

An unceasing, relentless, posting itch, while suffering from an empty mind - essentially slimy snake prostitutes, and satisfactorily-waxed fish, immobilized with chains for his own individual yearnings. Both Steve Carroll and Allah had their malfunctions and their pickles. But one played it well and didn't do anything too horrendous that could not be presented as stage magic. Habits change. Could be the ubiquity of a website is getting past its prime. No one who isn't just using you for trolling ends sees you as anything remotely close to honest. You have few but me to thank for that.

-- Curious how these posts are made? Email: usenet@gallopinginsanity.com