Re: Advocacy

Steve Carroll (Snit)
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromSteve Carroll (Snit)
Date09/07/2017 20:12 (09/07/2017 11:12)
Message-ID<7f37dc78-154d-4e44-a78a-d493b897b7a8@googlegroups.com>
FollowsMarek Novotny

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 10:56:25 AM UTC-7, Marek Novotny wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-09-07, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 9/7/17, 8:56 AM, in article m_dsB.130504$OC1.91971@fx06.iad, "Doomsdrzej" <me@home.is>wrote:

You BEGGED me to help point you to better videos and explain how you can improve yours in the way they have done theirs. This was just hours after you said you did not want such help. Yeah, quite the self-nuke on your part.

Marek Novotny
Snit living in his own little dream world again. Like Peter's challenge for NFS which you still to this day claim was asking for help. LOL. You're too funny.

Doomsdrzej
One of his idiotic claims is that Peter the Klöwn begged him to do something.

Snit
Where did I ever claim Peter "begged" me to do anything tied to his NFS challenge he asked me to help him with? If I did I do not remember it. And, of course, none of the herd will call you out on this unsupported claim