Re: Advocacy

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromSteve Carroll
Date09/07/2017 19:06 (09/07/2017 10:06)
Message-ID<fa3c451b-f2be-4a27-a95d-055a47d7a6dd@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 11:02:01 AM UTC-6, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 9/7/17, 8:56 AM, in article m_dsB.130504$OC1.91971@fx06.iad, "Doomsdrzej" <me@home.is>wrote:

You BEGGED me to help point you to better videos and explain how you can improve yours in the way they have done theirs. This was just hours after you said you did not want such help. Yeah, quite the self-nuke on your part.

Marek Novotny
Snit living in his own little dream world again. Like Peter's challenge for NFS which you still to this day claim was asking for help. LOL. You're too funny.

Doomsdrzej
One of his idiotic claims is that Peter the Klöwn begged him to do something.

Snit
Where did I ever claim Peter "begged" me to do anything

LOL! Who *hasn't* seen your ridiculous MO of claiming so and so "begged" you as a result of a conversation where you were asked to prove whatever ridiculous thing you were 'arguing' at the time?

You need to let it sink it already: People are not as stupid as you need them to be.

-- In the course of a conversation, they may purposefully or unknowingly disparage or devalue the other person by overemphasizing their own success. When they are aware that their statements have hurt someone else, they tend to react with contempt and to view it as a sign of weakness.[7] When their own ego is wounded by a real or perceived criticism, their anger can be disproportionate to the situation,[10] but typically, their actions and responses are deliberate and calculated.[7] Despite occasional flare-ups of insecurity, their self-image is primarily stable (i.e., overinflated).[7] --

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder>

(snip additional use of Snit's 'psych degree')