Re: Advocacy

Marek Novotny
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromMarek Novotny
Date09/07/2017 21:47 (09/07/2017 14:47)
Message-ID<1budnUDrKr_HPyzEnZ2dnUU7-XednZ2d@giganews.com>
PGPMarek Novotny
FollowsSteve Carroll
FollowupsSnit (26m)
Marek Novotny (9d, 20h & 8m)

On 2017-09-07, Steve Carroll <fretwizzer@gmail.com>wrote:

// snip

Steve Carroll
Unless someone pretending to be me emailed him, this one makes no sense... I'm gonna assume that's what happened. Why would I ask anyone here to to lie about you when anyone can see, as plain as day, what you are? It just doesn't make sense. I've never needed help from anyone other than you to point out your "wrongs" ;)

As for him believing that I *am* you, seems you got in his head. I don't know what all that stuff was about the keys and having been infiltrated or whatnot but it didn't come from me.

Looks like I didn't save them at all. Wish I had but I didn't. So I can't say what address they specifically came from. All I can say is that at the time I was asking each of you to email me and was trying to broker a truce, snit emailed me and either you did or one of the many variants of you did. At that time I was not aware of all the look-a-likes. So I just can't say for sure. Therefore I can't in good faith say it was you. Consider it retracted. Save this if you like, I've signed it with signature.

-- Marek Novotny https://github.com/marek-novotny

Snit (26m)
Marek Novotny (9d, 20h & 8m)