Re: Advocacy

Marek Novotny
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromMarek Novotny
Date09/07/2017 11:33 (09/07/2017 04:33)
Message-ID<B9udneL_bpH4jyzEnZ2dnUU7-LudnZ2d@giganews.com>
PGPMarek Novotny
FollowsSandman
FollowupsSnit (6h & 9m)

On 2017-09-07, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <D5D6489F.B4F6D%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit Re: Advocacy 09/07/2017 <D5D6138C.B4EFD%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"By the way, did you know you cannot even block comments with YouTube?"

Snit Re: Advocacy 09/07/2017 <D5D62304.B4F14%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"Only way to block comments was with a Firefox extension which no longer works..."

Blocking comments in youtube - a feature available since 2013.

Snit <C26F69BB.8157D%CSMA@gallopinginsanity.com>

"When I make mistakes I am happy to admit to them"

Snit
Interesting that you have no comment on the FireFox extensions?

Sandman
I know nothing about any comment-blocking firefox extensions. I know these explicit statements are incorrect:

Snit Re: Advocacy 09/07/2017 <D5D6138C.B4EFD%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"By the way, did you know you cannot even block comments with YouTube?"

Snit Re: Advocacy 09/07/2017 <D5D62304.B4F14%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"Only way to block comments was with a Firefox extension which no longer works..."

And ironically, this statement, which has turned out to be very incorrect:

Snit <C26F69BB.8157D%CSMA@gallopinginsanity.com>

"When I make mistakes I am happy to admit to them"

Thanks Sandman. I rolled yours into mine:

Snit
Snit Re: Advocacy 09/07/2017 <D5D6138C.B4EFD%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"By the way, did you know you cannot even block comments with YouTube?"

Snit Re: Advocacy 09/07/2017 <D5D62304.B4F14%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"Only way to block comments was with a Firefox extension which no longer works..."

Blocking comments in youtube - a feature available since 2013.

Snit <C26F69BB.8157D%CSMA@gallopinginsanity.com>

"When I make mistakes I am happy to admit to them"

Snit ------ Only way to block comments was with a Firefox extension which no longer works... but thanks for admitting you fear having people comment on your videos.

Sandman
Marek ------ You said you can post to my video and I can't prevent it. Go for it. Post and then show us all a link to my video with your comment on my YouTube. You're talking and not showing this. Come on show it. I'm all eyes. POST POST POST!! BWHAHAHAHA ------

In this wonderful self-nuke, Snit claims he can post to my videos on YouTube, which of course he can't. He says the only way to block comments was with a Firefox extension which no longer works. He's of course entirely wrong about my ability to block his comments.

I tell him he is free to post to my videos and show us all a link to prove he can post and I cannot block it.

We're still waiting for Snit to prove he can post and I cannot block.

Message ID above for your amusement.

Anytime dumb-dumb wants to post a comment of any kind on any of my videos and then post a link here of it and prove me wrong he's so welcomed to do so. ;)

-- Marek Novotny https://github.com/marek-novotny

Snit (6h & 9m)