Re: Advocacy

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromSteve Carroll
Date09/07/2017 21:23 (09/07/2017 12:23)
Message-ID<be4fc843-ca89-4a7c-8b34-75630e90662c@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsMarek Novotny (24m)

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 1:02:52 PM UTC-6, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 9/7/17, 11:58 AM, in article 6sudnan4n41sCyzEnZ2dnUU7-budnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-09-07, chrisv <chrisv@nospam.invalid>wrote:

chrisv
Marek Novotny wrote:

Marek Novotny
See the Message ID above for proof of this:

chrisv
Marek, we all know that it lied. We all know that pretty-much all it does is lie.

Marek Novotny
Are you sure? How can this be? :) hehehehehehe

Snit
Marek admitted Carroll repeatedly asked him to lie:

Unless someone pretending to be me emailed him, this one makes no sense... I'm gonna assume that's what happened. Why would I ask anyone here to to lie about you when anyone can see, as plain as day, what you are? It just doesn't make sense. I've never needed help from anyone other than you to point out your "wrongs" ;)

As for him believing that I *am* you, seems you got in his head. I don't know what all that stuff was about the keys and having been infiltrated or whatnot but it didn't come from me.

Marek <NPWdnVgF_NwsozXEnZ2dnUU7-YvNnZ2d@giganews.com>: ----- When I first tried to broker peace between you [Steve Carroll] and Snit, you emailed me over and over again asking be to lie about Glasser. -----

And then Marek later admitted he DOES lie, but claimed he does it simply because it pleases him to do so:

Marek <keCdnc7hoMqpfy3EnZ2dnUU7-YHNnZ2d@giganews.com>: ----- | Why do you post your attacks and insults and lies if not to please | the herd?

I do it to please me, Snit. -----

LOL! Yet another classic 'Snit reading comprehension problem' ;)

It doesn't figure that a guy who can't read very well could have obtained a master degree (even an online one like Kaplan's). I know you lie a lot but still... would you make yourself appear *this* goofy for the sake of trolling? I suppose when one has reached rock bottom like you have it just doesn't matter ;)