Re: Advocacy

Marek Novotny
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromMarek Novotny
Date09/07/2017 08:07 (09/07/2017 01:07)
Message-ID<keCdnc7hoMqpfy3EnZ2dnUU7-YHNnZ2d@giganews.com>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSteve Carroll (Snit) (8m)
Snit (13m) > Marek Novotny

On 2017-09-07, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 9/6/17, 10:34 PM, in article XPadnRxeR_78Ry3EnZ2dnUU7-d_NnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny
LOL. yeah, I somehow faked the 432 views and 11 up votes on my LVM video which I only showed off in cola. That video is 66 minutes long.

Snit
How many minutes, on average, do people watch?

Marek Novotny
Don't know don't care.

Snit
Which proves my point.

Marek Novotny
If it got 11 up-votes I'll take that as an approval of the video.

Snit
And if you got more than 100x that? I bet you would piss yourself. :)

Marek Novotny
Like I said Snit, find a better video on LVM where you feel like you can actually do LVM after watching it.

Snit
Ah, now you want me to do videos on topic of your choosing... but you cannot show even your favorite topic: simple PDF annotations.

Marek Novotny
I said find me a better video. I didn't say do one. Of course if you think you can do one, then do so.

Snit
Ah, OK, you want me to find videos on topics you claim to already understand. LOL! Sure. There are many:

<https://youtu.be/-1NArkjES9s> <https://youtu.be/TImutTQsxjY> <https://youtu.be/N22fweQjyQE>

Explain why you think yours are better.

Oh that's your job. You tell me why their video is better.

Then how about you find videos on PDF annotation workflows.

You're asking me to make a video about PDFs and I'm saying I don't care about the subjects. Apple to oranges numb nut.

LOL!

Off you run.

Marek Novotny
Mine is real. I actually do it. I don't write about on a board. I actually do it, LIVE and UNCUT. Anyone will tell you the longer a single take the more difficult it is. You think you can do 66 minutes on LVM uncut in a single take without fucking it up, be my guest.

Snit
Ah, your videos are so good you can be unplanned, rambling, unfocused, and not teach as much.

Marek Novotny
Okay, so find a better lvm video then. Find a better tar video. Find a better gpg, slrn video.

Snit
Some more LVM videos:

<https://youtu.be/vzuq0rhMEpk> <https://youtu.be/m9SNN6IWyZo> <https://youtu.be/pz79hdByP8s>

What makes you think yours are better? And find a better video on PDF Annotation workflows than mine.

Your job.

Yeah, good bragging point. :)

Marek Novotny
Are you trying to prove you're retarded or what? Who else besides me is reading this retard's comments and not thinking he's retarded? Anyone?

Snit
Ah, you spew insults to try to hide the fact that you bragged your videos were unplanned, rambling, unfocused, and do not teach as much.

No I insult you because the insult sticks so well because you're so stupid.

Keep in mind, and this is important, I am not actually putting your videos down... I do note they have room for improvement, but overall they are pretty good. But YOU put them down. It is funny.

Of course they are good. You're suck though.

Marek Novotny
You're videos are crap. You want to actually learn about something, watch my videos.

Snit
Hey, just think how much my videos have you thinking... you obsess over their content and bring them up over and over and over. You will not admit to it, but clearly you have learned a lot about Linux from them... things you do not like. It is why you troll me so much.

Marek Novotny
You've taught nothing. Lying about it won't help either. Anyone can watch your videos and see how right on I am. Try to even touch a subject as complex as lvm as I do. Come up with the slides. Come up with a working model environment and teach it from start to finish, in a single, unedited cut. You'll quickly see that what I did is pretty astonishingly hard to do.

Snit
Again: you can twist all you want but you have DEMONSTRATED that you have learned from my videos. And what you learned has upset you.

Marek Novotny
LOL. what video do claim I have learned from? Show some direct evidence.

Snit
Look at how you lash out in anger over my videos... clearly you learned things about Linux you did not like. Look at even just PDF annotations... you knew NOTHING of how Linux compared to the competition. Heck, look at ANY of these videos:

Marek Novotny
I don't care about PDFs. Why would make a video about a subject I don't give a crap about? LOL.

Snit
If you did not care you would not bring it up so often nor get so upset about it.

You brought it up moron. I don't give a crap about PDFs.

Watch any video of mine you want. But notice how you get clearly angry when I show the reactions your videos have gotten.

Marek Novotny
What reaction on my videos would anger me? LOL.

Snit
Try reading what you responded to again. :)

Marek Novotny
Still not following, so oh well.

Snit
Really? You do not see your error? Listen, I am barely reading your trolling here and I am sure you are just phoning it in right now, but take a second to try to comprehend.

Marek Novotny
So if you're not in a cult, why do you think others are? Paranoia snit. It's a lifestyle.

Snit
Look at the bizarre obsession your cult has with me. Look at how you each lie to back each other. Look at your irrational views you all accept or at least refuse to question, with few if any exceptions.

Marek Novotny
There is no obsession with you.

Snit
I keep posting digests which prove otherwise -- you and others sharing your fantasies about me. Hey, recently you fantasized I was Carroll. That was weird.

No, you prove you have no problem with lying. Seriously, get a second opinion Snit.

Marek Novotny
In fact you reply to me hundreds of times when I don't reply to you at all. The numbers clearly show you have an obsession with yourself and project that onto others. You're sick and seek medical attention. No one here obsesses over you. You wish they did because then you wouldn't feel so small. But you are small Snit. You're videos clearly show how stupid you are. You have nothing to show a group like this one. You belong with the morons making lipstick videos.

Snit
See: insults, attacks... and more of your fantasies about me. You spend your day fantasizing about me. Weird.

You wish. What a loser.

I can provide a list and see which YOU are willing to reject. I bet, at most, one.

Marek Novotny
I'm also doing things like gpg and slrn. Hardly a crowd starter. Dumb bitches do make up videos and get millions of views. I don't compare myself to the stupid teen watching some dumb bitch talk about lipstick.

Snit
Face it, by any metric your videos are not doing as you claim.

Marek Novotny
What aren't they doing that I claim they are? Be specific and back it up. You can start with explaining what it is I claim they do with direct evidence.

Snit
Teaching people. You offer no real evidence. You get no comments. You do not speak of how long people even watch you videos.

Marek Novotny
Comments are on my approval only. And why watch a video and up vote it if they gained nothing from it? Makes no sense Snit.

Snit
Why do you post your attacks and insults and lies if not to please the herd?

I do it to please me, Snit.

Ah... suddenly your logic works against you. Nice self nuke on your part.

Nope.

Heck, even this one which is just ten minutes of static has a LOT more interaction than yours:

<https://youtu.be/mfycQJrzXCA>

But unlike you I am still open to learning... open to experimentation... open to doing things better and listening to the advice of others. And unlike you I am not even claiming my videos there are all that "special"... I have no interest in your you-vs-me nonsense, I merely post the above in RESPONSE to your focus on that.

Marek Novotny
I claim they are good because they are good. Like I said, seriously, go find a video on tar that teaches you more real world tar than I do. Go find a video that actually walks a n00b through installing slrn and configuring the conf file manually for the first time. Tells the user how to restore it if they fuck it up. Find just one that does this.

Snit
I am not putting your videos down... though I have noted where they can improve. But you are very full of yourself.

Marek Novotny
If I didn't like the video, I'd remove it, or perhaps not post it in the first place. I'm confident. And I'm not blind to what's out there, which is a lot of crap.

Snit
Oh, you advertise your insecurity all the time. That is what your you-vs-me nonsense is all about. You feel threatened by me (which is stupid since our skill sets are so different and you DO have good skills). Notice I have no need to insult you or put down your skills... I am not scared and insecure.

Marek Novotny
Projecting again. You compare yourself to me. You reply to me more than anyone else. Fact is, you feel threatened by me. My videos are real and not obvious crap you try to pass of as knowledge. Must burn your ego something awful I bet. The thing is you have no right to have an ego in the first place. Egos are for people with skills. They can get a little cocky and full of themselves. Why on Earth you have an ego is beyond me.

Snit
And MORE of your fantasies about me. It is creepy.

You like to escape this make believe reality when things don't go your way.

Marek Novotny
Find one video on lvm that is even remotely close to the ease and comfort of mine. Seriously, show me a link of a better one. They will draw on a board, speak hypothetically, and not actually do anything. I actually do everything, live, right in front of you. I create it from scratch, make the lvm, grow it, shrink it, make a snap shot of it, etc. You will learn more about lvm in one single video that makes sense.

So me one video of yours you think compares to what I do.

Snit
Any of the ones I link to, above. :)

Marek Novotny
Okay, watching this one.

https://youtu.be/V791-XhhOxY

It's crap. Find me anyone else in here who disagrees with my opinion that this video is idiotic and obvious. Anyone can open the app for the first time and discover easily everything you're talking about. This represents ZERO skill what so ever.

Like I said, your videos are crap.

Snit
Look at the comments. LOL! It is true that since I made that video for COLA I did not go into details... so I pointed someone asking for help to a better video.

Marek Novotny
You have one comment and one up vote in 377 views. A real accomplishment for you? Seriously?

Snit
As noted, these videos are mostly made just for COLA. But, really, we both know my real channel has FAR more views, FAR more likes, etc. But who cares? Really... I wish you well.

I taught.

I educated.

I made a difference in someone's life.

Marek Novotny
I am seriously going to save this as one of your all time best self nukes. You got 1 comment and 1 up vote in 377 views from some tard and you're happy and think you have a skill. BWAHHAHAHHAHAA

Snit
Ah, now you call the person asking questions -- learning -- names. How classy!

Ah this is GOLD. THANK YOU!

Marek Novotny
Oh man I love vim. I'm saving this one. Throw in face material for whenever I want to show what a fool you are.

Snit
Now show that with one of your videos. :)

Marek Novotny
https://youtu.be/d62wLXNkZQs

11 upvotes. 11 times your upvote count.

Snit
LOL! 11 whole upvotes. That is seriously a funny thing for you to get excited about. I bet over half came from COLA, too. :)

hey you asked. You're the one all excited for getting one up vote and one comment from some tard who thinks you have a skill.

Anway, does not mean I will always take the advice, of course, but I do not share your arrogance. And I wish you well... I hope you get from your YouTube channel what you want. If you did end up with more comments and views and subscriptions I would be happy for you and not feel threatened in any way.

Marek Novotny
If I wanted a bigger audience, I'd talk about it outside of usenet. I don't care. Not a media whore. And I have no desire to cater to ADD idiots. I make what I am interested in making. If you want to to watch you can. If not, I don't care.

Snit
Your whole focus is trying to "prove" how much better you are than me. Of course you care about those things.

Marek Novotny
not at all.

Snit
Your primary focus in life is trying to convince yourself you are better than me. Watch how it comes up over and over and over. You want to convince yourself. And you keep failing.

Marek Novotny
BWHAHAHA.

Oh boy. You can't make this shit up.

Snit
You are right... I just watch you do it. No need to make up anything.

And I offered to show you a list of irrational beliefs the herd accepts... care to see it and comment on it? LOL! I bet not.

Marek Novotny
My videos are for anyone interested. You just happen to be comparing yourself to me, which I find pretty laughable. I couldn't make a video this stupid and not laugh my ass off all the way through it. What dumb fuck is watching this?

I see 377 views and ONE up vote. Let me guess, you up voted yourself? LOL.

Snit
Funny how I bite at YOUR comparison then you try to blame me. Almost like Owl blaming me for his word games or Carroll blaming me for his flooding.

Hey, did you ever figure out how wrong you were about Carroll being me? Can't believe you actually fell for the "Everyone is Snit" gag and took it seriously. It is not MEANT to be taken seriously... people in COLA are JOKING when they push that overused and absurd gag.

-- Marek Novotny https://github.com/marek-novotny