SubjectRe: Advocacy
Message-ID<D5D63877.B4F3F%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsMarek Novotny

On 9/6/17, 11:36 PM, in article 4vCdnQjTzYqfdC3EnZ2dnUU7-fednZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-09-07, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit Message-ID: <keCdncnhoMrKfi3EnZ2dnUU7-YGdnZ2d@giganews.com> ------ Only way to block comments was with a Firefox extension which no longer works... but thanks for admitting you fear having people comment on your videos.

LOL! ------

Marek ------ You said you can post to my video and I can't prevent it. Go for it. Post and then show us all a link to my video with your comment on my YouTube. You're talking and not showing this. Come on show it. I'm all eyes. POST POST POST!! BWHAHAHAHA ------

In this wonderful self-nuke, Snit claims he can post to my videos on YouTube, which of course he can't. He says the only way to block comments was with a Firefox extension which no longer works. He's of course entirely wrong about my ability to block his comments.

I tell him he is free to post to my videos and show us all a link to prove he can post and I cannot block it. We're still waiting for Snit to prove he can post and I cannot block. Right after saying this he went into melt-down mode. He provided no link to any of my videos with comments of his to prove he can post and I cannot block. LOL. Message ID above for your amusement.

You keep begging me to add comments to your videos AND to compare your videos with other similar ones so you can get my expertise on how you can improve.

Meanwhile, even you admit you lie:

Marek admitted Carroll repeatedly asked him to lie:

Marek <NPWdnVgF_NwsozXEnZ2dnUU7-YvNnZ2d@giganews.com>: ----- When I first tried to broker peace between you [Steve Carroll] and Snit, you emailed me over and over again asking be to lie about Glasser. -----

And then Marek later admitted he DOES lie, but claimed he does it simply because it pleases him to do so:

Marek <keCdnc7hoMqpfy3EnZ2dnUU7-YHNnZ2d@giganews.com>: ----- | Why do you post your attacks and insults and lies if not to please | the herd?

I do it to please me, Snit. -----

Whatever his reason for lying, not even Marek denies he lies and attacks and insults.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>