Re: Advocacy

Jonas Eklundh (Snit)
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromJonas Eklundh (Snit)
Date09/07/2017 03:56 (09/06/2017 18:56)
Message-ID<097741c9-4ee3-48d8-88c1-86fcd859c309@googlegroups.com>
FollowsJonas Eklundh (Snit)
FollowupsJonas Eklundh (Snit) (1m)

On Wednesday, 6 September 2017 18:50:54 UTC-7, Jonas Eklundh wrote:

Jonas Eklundh (Snit)
On Wednesday, 6 September 2017 12:32:11 UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:

Steve Carroll (Snit)
On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 12:30:19 PM UTC-7, Marek Novotny wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-09-06, Doomsdrzej <me@home.is>wrote:

Doomsdrzej
1) Installed Ubuntu Gnome 17.04 2) Upgraded to the proprietary NVIDIA drivers 3) Noticed a symbolic link issue with the NVIDIA drivers 4) Followed instructions to fix it from an Ubuntu group 5) The "fix" screwed everything up 6) Reinstalled the whole operating system out of a lack of interest for fixing the issue by hand (without deleting the two other partitions) 7) 10 minutes later, back to square one with all of the settings intact. 8) Awesome.

Marek Novotny

-- Marek Novotny https://github.com/marek-novotny

Steve Carroll (Snit)
It's like a poorly written flyer. God has already decided what he is going to say before he calls. What you say is ignored. What John Gohde says doesn't matter.

The person you are thinking of is in my KF.

Several of us reported him years ago. As expected, it did naught to attenuate the boob. God is the upshot of the fact that Democrats have been hired to subvert instructing the next generation. It's not an accident that he is a witless Marxist.

Generally, I don't call a comment like God's posts an outright lie right up until you invalidate it (as you are here) and God responds with the nothing but repetition knowing he can't prove it. The advocates insist searching for a recommendation for a Linux application is trolling.

Really, what lie?

-- "You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about him. He clearly wants the attention" Steven Petruzzellis, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.

Jonas Eklundh (Snit)
On topic discussions will not be seen once the trolls overpopulate. That, and there will invariably be a mental midget or two in an open group (hello Satan). The flooding BS aside, we have all seen who regularly gets enraged when he doesn't get nonstop attention. And in response you have nothing but an attempt to start more flooding. What did Steven Petruzzellis expect from the lying imbecile? That Satan ignoramus has nothing to waste but time. He has nothing else. Especially not ambition. I just set a filter and won't be bothered by the idiot. Satan's attack has made a full-out mess of my scripting via GG, so I don't make an attempt replying to your posts with my tablet anymore. One good thing he has achieved with this behavior though is that the Satan ban has been shown to be the right choice. Can ASCII characters be concatenated into a string with a logical connection to the "real" world; that is the question posed recently by those astonished at the non-stop flood of gibberish from trolls and neck beard freaks. -- This Trick Gets Women Hot For You http://www.5z8.info/how-to-build-a-bomb_o8n9lg_racist-raps Jonas Eklundh Communication AB

Open source is only less expensive if your time has no value. Too much glue for you, gluey.

And given how repeatedly it is clear that chrisv's .sig file is some twist of a narrative Marek wrote which had been a beating on chrisv for something he did which was absurd/fallacious/etc... its undoubtedly a common sign of chrisv's lingering embarrassment for having been so frequently destroyed: chrisv is clearly unable of facing his own actions. You're like an elephant in the grass. We all see you sitting there and thinking you are being clever. And you're so dumb you keep failing to see it.

- What Every Entrepreneur Must Know! http://www.5z8.info/gruesome-gunshot-wounds_t5z0au_cockdock.gif http://www.5z8.info/creditscore_g7f8du_launchexe http://alt.conspiracy.narkive.com/QcWYJ4Px/the-mentally-ill-mark-s-bilk Jonas Eklundh Communication AB