Re: Advocacy

Steve Carroll (Snit)
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromSteve Carroll (Snit)
Date09/17/2017 18:46 (09/17/2017 09:46)
Message-ID<3eafb1a0-a4d8-44c5-ae72-69a5d83c77c1@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSteve Carroll (Snit)
FollowupsSteve Carroll (Snit) (28m)

On Sunday, 17 September 2017 09:31:04 UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:

Steve Carroll (Snit)
On Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 9:25:07 AM UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:

Steve Carroll
On Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 10:08:07 AM UTC-6, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 9/17/17, 8:56 AM, in article i62dnZ-yp56wBiPEnZ2dnUU7-K_NnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny

On 2017-09-07, Marek Novotny <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

On 2017-09-07, Steve Carroll <fretwizzer@gmail.com>wrote:

// snip

Steve Carroll
Unless someone pretending to be me emailed him, this one makes no sense... I'm gonna assume that's what happened. Why would I ask anyone here to to lie about you when anyone can see, as plain as day, what you are? It just doesn't make sense. I've never needed help from anyone other than you to point out your "wrongs" ;)

As for him believing that I *am* you, seems you got in his head. I don't know what all that stuff was about the keys and having been infiltrated or whatnot but it didn't come from me.

Marek Novotny
Looks like I didn't save them at all. Wish I had but I didn't. So I can't say what address they specifically came from. All I can say is that at the time I was asking each of you to email me and was trying to broker a truce, snit emailed me and either you did or one of the many variants of you did. At that time I was not aware of all the look-a-likes. So I just can't say for sure. Therefore I can't in good faith say it was you. Consider it retracted. Save this if you like, I've signed it with signature.

I was cleaning up my NAS storage and ran into various screen shots there. As luck would have it I found a screen shot of the FASTMAIL rules I had created at one point. One of the rules which you'll find interesting was a rule I made to block all the messages I was getting, I thought, from you Steve. I said I didn't save the messages, but I did make a rule at one point to filter them. And the rule shows the address to filter. The address was frelwizzen@gmail.com.

Snit
So Carroll. OK. Now we have poof you were speaking of Carroll. Fair enough.

Steve Carroll
LOL!

You may believe you have "poof" but people with working brains don't buy any of the crap you're regularly pushing so "very, very" hard to sell.

Marek Novotny
As I mentioned earlier, I didn't know of these copy-cat accounts at the time. Later on you mentioned I was replying to copy-cat's in this group and so I started to adjust my Score file to assign values to your true address, which is marked with a +1 and copy-cats are given -9999. But at that time I had already removed the filter and moved on. Months had passed and the filter was no longer needed.

The screen shot has an auto file name which includes the date it was taken. 2017-02-20. That was likely the date I decided to remove the filter and sometimes when I am deleting something I tend to take a screen shot of it before I do so so I can roll it back if I need to