Message-ID<D5D609DC.B4ED1%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsMelzzzzz
FollowupsSteven Petruzzellis (Snit) (6m)

On 9/6/17, 8:19 PM, in article ooqds0$drk$6@news.albasani.net, "Melzzzzz" <Melzzzzz@zzzzz.com>wrote:

Melzzzzz
On 2017-09-07, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 9/6/17, 8:11 PM, in article ooqdcm$drk$5@news.albasani.net, "Melzzzzz" <Melzzzzz@zzzzz.com>wrote:

Melzzzzz
On 2017-09-07, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 9/6/17, 7:35 PM, in article ooqbab$drk$4@news.albasani.net, "Melzzzzz" <Melzzzzz@zzzzz.com>wrote:

Melzzzzz
On 2017-09-07, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 9/6/17, 7:07 PM, in article ZLSdnZKgXdpFNC3EnZ2dnUU7-WednZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-09-06, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
Not sure that is true... but asking Linux users to stop using Linux is CLEARLY horrid "advocacy".

Marek Novotny
Except you two aren't Linux users.

Snit
Ah, before you were saying I try to tell people what to use and not use (but could find no examples), but here you are trying to define what I do and do not use, even though you have no clue.

Melzzzzz
You obviously not use Linux.

Snit
Meanwhile Marek runs around claiming huge numbers of users of LO... when surely by the criteria of my not being a "real" Linux user because it is not my primary OS they are not "real" LO users.

Melzzzzz
You have it in VM, that does not counts...

Snit
I have it on a VM and running native. In the past I had labs full of systems running Linux, though I admit I do not now.

Melzzzzz
Liar.

Ah, yes, you are more of an expert on my life than I am... AND your focus is so much on my life you are confident of this.

Of course you are just seeking to get attention.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>