SubjectRe: Advocacy
Message-ID<D5D6B6F8.B4FF2%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsMarek Novotny

On 9/7/17, 2:33 AM, in article B9udneL_bpH4jyzEnZ2dnUU7-LudnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Interesting that you have no comment on the FireFox extensions?

Sandman
I know nothing about any comment-blocking firefox extensions. I know these explicit statements are incorrect:

Snit Re: Advocacy 09/07/2017 <D5D6138C.B4EFD%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"By the way, did you know you cannot even block comments with YouTube?"

Snit Re: Advocacy 09/07/2017 <D5D62304.B4F14%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"Only way to block comments was with a Firefox extension which no longer works..."

And ironically, this statement, which has turned out to be very incorrect:

Snit <C26F69BB.8157D%CSMA@gallopinginsanity.com>

"When I make mistakes I am happy to admit to them"

Marek Novotny
Thanks Sandman. I rolled yours into mine:

Snit
Snit Re: Advocacy 09/07/2017 <D5D6138C.B4EFD%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"By the way, did you know you cannot even block comments with YouTube?"

Snit Re: Advocacy 09/07/2017 <D5D62304.B4F14%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"Only way to block comments was with a Firefox extension which no longer works..."

Blocking comments in youtube - a feature available since 2013.

Snit <C26F69BB.8157D%CSMA@gallopinginsanity.com>

"When I make mistakes I am happy to admit to them"

Snit ------ Only way to block comments was with a Firefox extension which no longer works... but thanks for admitting you fear having people comment on your videos.

LOL! ------

Sandman
Marek ------ You said you can post to my video and I can't prevent it. Go for it. Post and then show us all a link to my video with your comment on my YouTube. You're talking and not showing this. Come on show it. I'm all eyes. POST POST POST!! BWHAHAHAHA ------

Marek Novotny
In this wonderful self-nuke,

It was: you said you do not care about my views on your videos and then a hour or two later you begged and begged and begged for me to show you other videos that were done better and explain to you how they are better.

A complete and utter self-nuke on your part.

Then, as predicted, you called "me" out on mistakes when you refuse to call out other herd members. I am going to keep doing this... using Peter's ideas (or the ideas of others, but Peter is so commonly wrong there are MANY topics to do this with). You and others who troll will call "me" out... but not Peter.

It is predictable. My mistake was thinking you had enough of a clue to call out the idiotic Firefox extension nonsense... but neither you nor Sandman know enough of the topic to do so. That was funny. Of course no extension is needed to block comments on your OWN videos. Amazing how you guys could not figure out how idiotic that part of his claim was:

Peter Köhlmann: ----- I have a pretty good idea why you try to avoid sites like YouTube: They can be commented. And you fear the comments more than everything else -----

Snit: ----- You can block comments on YouTube. -----

Peter Köhlmann: ----- Really? Do you really think that your Firefox extension will still work? Why would YouTube allow to disable comments? They have activly disabled all extensions which tried to do that And the mere fact that you know about disabling comments (even if it does not work anymore) shows that you have tried to do just that. Because you can't stand having comments about your idiocy -----

Peter thinks a local Firefox extension could disable comments on a public server (until YouTube "disabled" that ability), showing ignorance one might expect from an octogenarian newbie. More detail here: <http://youtu.be/iFFF_DQPgiI>. Note: comments are on. :)

Snit claims he can post to my videos on YouTube, which of course he can't.

Well, I was using Peter's idiotic ideas... and even quoted him. :)

He says the only way to block comments was with a Firefox extension which no longer works. He's of course entirely wrong about my ability to block his comments.

Of course! Peter's claims were absurd... in ways you could not even figure out. A Firefox extension REQUIRED to block comments on your own videos? LOL! That was funny! But you do not understand things well enough to know how stupid that part of his claim was.

I tell him he is free to post to my videos and show us all a link to prove he can post and I cannot block it.

We're still waiting for Snit to prove he can post and I cannot block.

Message ID above for your amusement.

Anytime dumb-dumb wants to post a comment of any kind on any of my videos and then post a link here of it and prove me wrong he's so welcomed to do so. ;)

Cannot do it... Peter was flat out wrong. Glad you FINALLY called him out on one of his idiotic claims. :)

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>