Re: Advocacy

Steve Carroll (Snit)
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromSteve Carroll (Snit)
Date09/07/2017 09:18 (09/07/2017 00:18)
Message-ID<bb132f7b-3fa5-4601-913e-dcc942701e3d@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit

On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 11:41:22 PM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 9/6/17, 11:35 PM, in article 4vCdnQnTzYowdS3EnZ2dnUU7-fednZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-09-07, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 9/6/17, 11:07 PM, in article keCdnc7hoMqpfy3EnZ2dnUU7-YHNnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny
I said find me a better video. I didn't say do one. Of course if you think you can do one, then do so.

Snit
Ah, OK, you want me to find videos on topics you claim to already understand. LOL! Sure. There are many:

<https://youtu.be/-1NArkjES9s> <https://youtu.be/TImutTQsxjY> <https://youtu.be/N22fweQjyQE>

Explain why you think yours are better.

Marek Novotny
Oh that's your job. You tell me why their video is better.

Snit
Better explanations.

Marek Novotny
Why so shallow? Let's see if anyone else agrees with you. :)

Snit
Hey, it is FAR better than the explanation you gave for the videos you pointed to that talked about PDF workflows. Wait. You never did that. LOL! You not only cannot make such videos (that is a given) you cannot find any.

Then how about you find videos on PDF annotation workflows.

Marek Novotny
You're asking me to make a video about PDFs and I'm saying I don't care about the subjects. Apple to oranges numb nut.

Snit
I am asking you to FIND better videos about PDF annotations, not make one. We both know you CANNOT do so. Completely unable. But surely you can find one, right?

Marek Novotny
No interest. Like I keep saying, I don't care about PDF. Let that soak in. I don't care Snit.

Snit
And I do not care about LVMs -- but that does not stop you from begging me to find other videos for you, rate them compared to yours, and even add comments to yours (as you ignore this): ----- Really? Do you really think that your Firefox extension will still work? Why would YouTube allow to disable comments? They have activly disabled all extensions which tried to do that And the mere fact that you know about disabling comments (even if it does not work anymore) shows that you have tried to do just that. Because you can't stand having comments about your idiocy ----- ...

Marek Novotny
Here Snit, I made a little quote to throw in your face whenever I feel like it.

Snit Message-ID: <keCdncnhoMrKfi3EnZ2dnUU7-YGdnZ2d@giganews.com> ------ Only way to block comments was with a Firefox extension which no longer works... but thanks for admitting you fear having people comment on your videos.

LOL! ------

Marek ------ You said you can post to my video and I can't prevent it. Go for it. Post and then show us all a link to my video with your comment on my YouTube. You're talking and not showing this. Come on show it. I'm all eyes. POST POST POST!! BWHAHAHAHA ------

In this wonderful self-nuke, Snit claims he can post to my videos on YouTube, which of course he can't. He says the only way to block comments was with a Firefox extension which no longer works. He's of course entirely wrong about my ability to block his comments.

Snit
So why not comment on this directly: ----- Really? Do you really think that your Firefox extension will still work? Why would YouTube allow to disable comments? They have activly disabled all extensions which tried to do that And the mere fact that you know about disabling comments (even if it does not work anymore) shows that you have tried to do just that. Because you can't stand having comments about your idiocy ----- Instead you beg me to comment on your videos and find other videos on the same topic and rate them compared to yours. LOL! Funny how you pretend to not want my advice even as you beg for it.

Marek Novotny
I tell him he is free to post to my videos and show us all a link to prove he can post and I cannot block it. We're still waiting for Snit to prove he can post and I cannot block. Right after saying this he went into melt-down mode. He provided no link to any of my videos with comments of his to prove he can post and I cannot block. LOL. Message ID above for your amusement.

Snit
Poor Marek... all he can do is beg me to compare his videos to other videos so he can see what he is doing wrong and to add comments to his videos. Then again, it is not like even Marek pretends he is honest: Marek admitted Carroll repeatedly asked him to lie: Marek <NPWdnVgF_NwsozXEnZ2dnUU7-YvNnZ2d@giganews.com>: ----- When I first tried to broker peace between you [Steve Carroll] and Snit, you emailed me over and over again asking be to lie about Glasser. -----

And then Marek later admitted he DOES lie, but claimed he does it simply because it pleases him to do so:

Marek <keCdnc7hoMqpfy3EnZ2dnUU7-YHNnZ2d@giganews.com>: ----- | Why do you post your attacks and insults and lies if not to please | the herd?

I do it to please me, Snit. -----

Whatever his reason for lying, not even Marek denies he lies and attacks and insults. -- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger. They cling to their attacks and ignore the message time and time again. <https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>

Facts about Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is a nearly 60 year old guy who is single, broke and has no skills. He blames Peter Köhlmann for his loss of his wife and girlfriend. Steven is jealous of what Peter Köhlmann has and in a narcissistic rage repeatedly works to take it away from him. For over 10 years he has failed at even this. Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is an utter failure in life.

Of his online life Steven says

I've been booted off by past providers before because people complain about me and all my bullshit. I don't want to lose my ISP *again* but I still need my army of sock puppets so I continually search usenet for whatever servers I haven't yet been booted from.

Some examples where Steven has been booted

X10 Hosting booted Steven for inappropriate activity http://tinyurl.com/z92qmz4

Comcast booted Steven for inappropriate activity http://tinyurl.com/h75nh9l

FreeHostingEU booted Steven for copyright infringement http://devsite.eu.pn

AwardSpace (atwebpages.com) booted Steven for breaking terms of service http://demsites.atwebpages.com/pokeman

Imgur took down an image for breaking terms of service http://imgur.com/yv2XppE

Had a GigaNews account which was removed for harassing Peter Köhlmann

Stopped posting from his fretwizzen Google account since shortly after I complained. Seems he lost that too.

His wife booted Steven to the curb for cheating on her

Only site Steven Petruzzellis has pointed to that has ever been available http://web.archive.org/web/20161019062351/http://www.oldneighborhoodrestaurant.net/ https://goo.gl/DMno6J

Made by the Go Daddy Website builder and is utter crap. Later he denied he said he was merely taking credit for someone else's work but Steven is the contact person http://tinyurl.com/hcw6dul http://web.archive.org/web/20161202192456/http://www.reservationdiary.eu/eng/reservation/d76d1156-e9f7-43c1-b77b-b07189857820

He also bragged he was working on an update and showed it here https://vid.me/u6RK

The business still failed.

He likely went to the Go Daddy Website Builder after he failed to get WordPress installed.

https://mu.wordpress.org/forums/topic/13879

This is why Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll attacks Peter Köhlmann.

Steven Petruzzellis was is divorced because his wife caught him screwing another woman.

Peter Köhlmann is married and by all appearances happily so. He never complains about his wife in COLA.

Steven Petruzzellis is living on charity of a friend in a single room.

Peter Köhlmann does not live in a mansion or even a high end home but has a house and a yard.

Steven Petruzzellis has two kids but no respect. He repeatedly called Ryan his "little screwup" and refers to his son Steve as a "dick" and worse. He says at least one of them likely hacked his computer and is a "mentally deficient child." He mocks his possible future daughter-in-law as someone who takes too many selfies and is focused only on herself

Peter Köhlmann has two kids (or more) and never speaks poorly of them in public. No reason to think they are not a happy family.

Steven Petruzzellis claims to be a stay at home dad who pays thousands of dollars for day care. Steven has no job and no purpose in life. Steven has given up and now seeks a mother-figure to date.

Peter Köhlmann has his own business doing technical work and also teaches. Peter Köhlmann offers a true contribution to society. Teachers are truly under appreciated.

-- Live on Kickstarter! https://goo.gl/Fho5Nq http://www.5z8.info/peepshow_z9s9ht_dogporn https://youtu.be/dNhvVfD4zu4 Jonas Eklundh