Re: Advocacy

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromSteve Carroll
Date09/07/2017 03:04 (09/06/2017 18:04)
Message-ID<53051b3e-eb96-4822-bdf7-15c56370f638@googlegroups.com>
FollowsF. Russell
Followups (Jeff Relf) (6h & 45m)

On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 6:53:40 PM UTC-6, F. Russell wrote:

F. Russell
On Wed, 06 Sep 2017 17:21:25 -0700, Steve Carroll wrote:

Steve Carroll
Most of us are old enough to know that you once *had* to have a full blown, "traditional desktop" computer to run software, but those days are long gone.

F. Russell
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! He proves his idiocy yet again!

Explain the error in that statement. You can't because it's a fact.

At the engineering company where I am employed, we use 2D and 3D CAD software that absolutely requires powerful desktop workstations.

Which has nothing to do with what you thought you comprehended from the above. People locked away in 'computing' cabinets, or cells like the one Snit lives in, often conflate things or get confused.

(Jeff Relf) (6h & 45m)