Re: Advocacy

Steve Carroll (Snit)
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromSteve Carroll (Snit)
Date09/22/2017 20:20 (09/22/2017 11:20)
Message-ID<8ff3668d-2615-450a-b295-e679b5cea9f1@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit

On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 10:40:15 AM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 9/18/17, 5:49 AM, in article d0gvrch431rjj91lqm881ptblp69hrh1ni@4ax.com, "chrisv" <chrisv@nospam.invalid>wrote:

chrisv
"Notice: no evidence of ME lying as YOU lie about me using socks" - some thing, lying shamelessly (but no one can quote it lying)

Snit
And yet you show no evidence. Gee, why is that? LOL! -- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger. They cling to their attacks and ignore the message time and time again. <https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>

I sometimes rope-a-dope Takuya 'The Moron' Saitoh with my brain. I have a little script I use as well, but it's a bit different. I have been here to comprehend the depths of Takuya 'The Moron' Saitoh's turpitude.

He says that he uses Linux, while he never timed it on a modern device and really worked with it. What is Takuya 'The Moron' Saitoh's method for the flooding nonsense? mySQL? That is the only database he knows, isn't it? He must be using it to write these annoying "attack" idiotic threads. Best idea, Takuya 'The Moron' Saitoh took the chatbot that he stole and pretended was his... he is feeding it Google Groups data, grabbing random paragraphs, then re-writing those using the MaxCliqueDyn Maximum Clique algorithm and then he annoyingly posts them because his insanity enables him to do that close to nonstop.

-- Top Six Ways Takuya 'The Moron' Saitoh Trolls! http://www.5z8.info/open.exe_f2s2ea_nazi https://youtu.be/m37dF5X2S-4 http://www.5z8.info/gruesome-gunshot-wounds_t5z0au_cockdock.gif Jonas Eklundh Communication AB