Few have it as good as me, ...

(Jeff Relf)
SubjectFew have it as good as me, and people know it.
From (Jeff Relf)
Date09/07/2017 09:49 (09/07/2017 00:49)
Message-ID<Jeff-Relf.Me@Sep.7--0.49am.Seattle.2017>
FollowsSteve Carroll

<PRE Style='Font-Family: OCR A, monospace !important;'> Smart phones are popular, for sure, but I've no use for them.

My phone number costs me 85 cents per month; with that, I get free, unlimited SMS/Texts ( VoIP.MS ).

When I get a call, I can pick it up on my cordless handset or hit a mouse button, to use my g633 headset, on Win10. The GigaSet-A510A handset is always charged, it never runs out.

My 4k, 40 inch curved monitor is on an extra long monitor arm. Usually, it's swung over my bed; other times, it's swung to the foot of my bed where my friends and me sit.

My camera has batteries, but I don't use it much. Mostly, it's: No batteries, No worries. Few have it as good as me, and people know it.