Re: Advocacy

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromSteve Carroll
Date09/08/2017 20:39 (09/08/2017 11:39)
Message-ID<2a61baaf-abd9-4b08-9f70-8374d9601064@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 2:14:50 PM UTC-6, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 9/7/17, 12:47 PM, in article 1budnUDrKr_HPyzEnZ2dnUU7-XednZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny

On 2017-09-07, Steve Carroll <fretwizzer@gmail.com>wrote:

// snip

Steve Carroll
Unless someone pretending to be me emailed him, this one makes no sense... I'm gonna assume that's what happened. Why would I ask anyone here to to lie about you when anyone can see, as plain as day, what you are? It just doesn't make sense. I've never needed help from anyone other than you to point out your "wrongs" ;)

As for him believing that I *am* you, seems you got in his head. I don't know what all that stuff was about the keys and having been infiltrated or whatnot but it didn't come from me.

Marek Novotny
Looks like I didn't save them at all.

Snit
LOL! How convenient. Seriously, that is funny!

Being that he's the one who brought it up it is rather odd, but not nearly as odd as most of your ridiculous, paranoid delusions... his rant about some kind of infiltration was getting close, though.

Marek Novotny
Wish I had but I didn't. So I can't say what address they specifically came from. All I can say is that at the time I was asking each of you to email me and was trying to broker a truce, snit emailed me and either you did or one of the many variants of you did.

Snit
One of the many variants of him. LOL!

He's also wrong about that, these are not "variants" of *me*, they're posts made to look like they came from me, forgeries, as you (the butt hurt man-child who has admitted to forging my posting ID and others) well know.

This gets better and better! And I emailed you WANTING a truce. I still do... with him and with you. I have no desire to see you two push your idiotic battles... but as long as you do, Marek, I will respond by pointing it out however I like.

LOL! Truce implies there's a war, the only war is the one you have with reality. I just give you what you ask for, that you claim can't be quoted but is quoted regularly by COLAites.

BTW, this 'drama queen in a war' bit is as stale as your denials and endless repetitions of gibberish (which should've stayed dead in the records of CSMA). In any event, the idea that you emailed him "WANTING a truce" doesn't pass the laugh test; you did it for the same reasons you've always emailed people you've trolled. Thanks to your age old email antics I'll give you credit for pulling more wool over his eyes for much longer than I would've ever expected but, like I said, eventually everyone sees what you're willing to do to in pursuit of fulfilling the goals of your main 'job' ;)

Marek Novotny
At that time I was not aware of all the look-a-likes.

Snit
Irrelevant: no matter which account Carroll uses it is still him.

Said Snit as he desperately pushed his ludicrous 'hard sell' that no one ever bites on... again.

Marek Novotny
So I just can't say for sure. Therefore I can't in good faith say it was you. Consider it retracted.

Snit
Ah, so it was Carroll but you do not know which account he used so you retract saying it was Carroll.

Way to read. Wow.

Seriously, your lies are so amazingly easy to quote. You must realize that, right?

He may be lying but my money says you played him like a bass fiddle and your usenet history backs it up; it's what you do, what you've been doing for many years... which is why you hold the honored place on Sandman's troll monitoring site.

Marek Novotny
Save this if you like, I've signed it with signature.

Snit
Oh, I am sure your back pedaling on your nonsense will be referenced again and again and again. Carroll asked you to lie and you admitted you did...

Too bad you labeled your own 'witness' a liar, then, isn't it? ;) Now that I think of it, who *haven't* you labeled a liar?

(snip more delusional rehash)