FollowsMarek Novotny
FollowupsMarek Novotny (8m)
Steve Carroll (Snit) (39m)

On 9/7/17, 8:45 AM, in article GfmdnbmmdK0p9CzEnZ2dnUU7-bmdnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-09-07, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 9/7/17, 2:25 AM, in article

Marek Novotny
// snip

Snit
Oh, I was just seeing how much you and others who troll COLA would jump on Peter's idiotic ideas if you thought they came from outside your herd.

Marek Novotny
Sure... Snit. No one reads 90% of your posts. What makes you think we read what you post to Peter 90% of the time.

What I post to Peter? LOL! It was what Peter posted!

Peter Köhlmann: ----- I have a pretty good idea why you try to avoid sites like YouTube: They can be commented. And you fear the comments more than everything else -----

Snit: ----- You can block comments on YouTube. -----

Peter Köhlmann: ----- Really? Do you really think that your Firefox extension will still work? Why would YouTube allow to disable comments? They have activly disabled all extensions which tried to do that And the mere fact that you know about disabling comments (even if it does not work anymore) shows that you have tried to do just that. Because you can't stand having comments about your idiocy -----

Peter thinks a local Firefox extension could disable comments on a public server (until YouTube "disabled" that ability), showing ignorance one might expect from an octogenarian newbie. More detail here: <http://youtu.be/iFFF_DQPgiI>. Note: comments are on. :)

I will keep doing this... posting idiotic claims from herd members and watching you and others who troll COLA jump all over those stupid claims.

I am honest and will, of course, give credit where it is due... and even telling you my plans to "trap" you again. I am too honest for my own good, sometimes... but so be it.

Snit
Not quite as much as I thought... but that was because you guys are too ignorant about the tech to realize how stupid his "Firefox extension" nonsense was. But NOBODY can figure out what he means... other than that he thinks one was needed to block comments on your own videos. LOL!

Marek Novotny
No one follows your non-sense here, Snit. I only happened to see you self-nuke the NFS challenge and lie about it.

See: you REFUSE to call Peter out when you know it is him... but when you do know it is him you defend him.

Depends on the topics that come up, of course, but will be easy to show. As it was this time. :)

So funny by the way. Just like last night when you self-nuked again.

Ah, I self-nuked by forcing you to beg me over and over and over to point out videos other than yours that cover your topics better and give you detailed explanations as to how you can improve... right after you said you did not want my input. LOL!

Wait... that was YOU. Yeah, you made a complete ass of yourself with that.

I don't have to ask about some silly plug-in. I only have to ask you to prove you can post without my consent, which of course you couldn't, just as I said you couldn't.

The plug-in part of his claim pushed his idiocy over the top... but you are ignorant enough about the topic you missed it. I expected you to know more. So be it.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>