Re: Re: Advocacy

Steve Carroll (Snit)
SubjectRe: Re: Advocacy
FromSteve Carroll (Snit)
Date09/07/2017 09:50 (09/07/2017 00:50)
Message-ID<3637146b-e47e-4664-a90b-9c11c00814ca@googlegroups.com>

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 12:47:36 AM UTC-7, Sandman wrote:

Sandman

Hint: You will not go into a meet and greet, knock back all the liquor, sexually assault all the dogs, heist the souvenirs, and upchuck in the bedroom without being laughed at.

GIMP is only free if your time has no value. So why the need to debug JavaScript via email in an embedded system? Predictably, God didn't define this as part of his ever increasing 'requirements' <eyeroll>.

My view is beyond your understanding. Who are you even talking to? It's a decades long battle, and God is simultaneously an expert bullshiter of trolling remarks, while posting with socks with a myriad of tells. I suspect we have two different beliefs completely.

-- Puppy Videos! http://alt.conspiracy.narkive.com/QcWYJ4Px/the-mentally-ill-mark-s-bilk http://www.5z8.info/how-to-build-a-bomb_o8n9lg_racist-raps https://youtu.be/TETJEkaUoY4 Jonas Eklundh Communication AB