Re: Advocacy

Steve Carroll (Snit)
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromSteve Carroll (Snit)
Date09/07/2017 08:32 (09/06/2017 23:32)
Message-ID<579e8cf6-4ae4-4c95-aeee-8a3cf4a1b560@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit

On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 11:21:45 PM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 9/6/17, 11:07 PM, in article keCdnc7hoMqpfy3EnZ2dnUU7-YHNnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote: ...

Marek Novotny
I said find me a better video. I didn't say do one. Of course if you think you can do one, then do so.

Snit
Ah, OK, you want me to find videos on topics you claim to already understand. LOL! Sure. There are many:

<https://youtu.be/-1NArkjES9s> <https://youtu.be/TImutTQsxjY> <https://youtu.be/N22fweQjyQE>

Explain why you think yours are better.

Marek Novotny
Oh that's your job. You tell me why their video is better.

Snit
Better explanations.

Then how about you find videos on PDF annotation workflows.

Marek Novotny
You're asking me to make a video about PDFs and I'm saying I don't care about the subjects. Apple to oranges numb nut.

Snit
I am asking you to FIND better videos about PDF annotations, not make one. We both know you CANNOT do so. Completely unable. But surely you can find one, right? ...

Some more LVM videos:

<https://youtu.be/vzuq0rhMEpk> <https://youtu.be/m9SNN6IWyZo> <https://youtu.be/pz79hdByP8s>

What makes you think yours are better? And find a better video on PDF Annotation workflows than mine.

Marek Novotny
Your job.

Snit
LOL! So you cannot find any. Fair enough. ...

Why do you post your attacks and insults and lies if not to please the herd?

Marek Novotny
I do it to please me, Snit.

Snit
Thank you for the admission: Marek <keCdnc7hoMqpfy3EnZ2dnUU7-YHNnZ2d@giganews.com>: ----- | Why do you post your attacks and insults and lies if not to please | the herd? I do it to please me, Snit. ----- I am sure that will be seen again. :) ... Now you can go back to begging people to comment and upvote your videos as you run from this: ----- Really? Do you really think that your Firefox extension will still work? Why would YouTube allow to disable comments? They have activly disabled all extensions which tried to do that And the mere fact that you know about disabling comments (even if it does not work anymore) shows that you have tried to do just that. Because you can't stand having comments about your idiocy ----- Nice running shoes. :) -- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger. They cling to their attacks and ignore the message time and time again. <https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>

The Holy Ghost: ----- I would love to see the group become that! I would love to see people, for example, pick tasks they do with Desktop Linux which they believe are handled better than the competition. I have encouraged that for a long time. But so far few if any such tasks have been shown. -----

Marek Novotny: ----- Linux is a Server, A Cloud, A service, A mobile Platform, A developers dream come true, A super cluster, a Main frame and a DESKTOP. It's not JUST a desktop. You're a two-bit bullshit coward who refuses to face what Linux actually is. It's too much for you, obviously. -----

The Holy Ghost (referencing to the above quote): ---- But it is not all of those things. Not even close. It is USED by those things but it is NOT those things. -----

Marek Novotny (some time later): ----- Android isn't Linux. Android makes "use" of the Linux kernel. Android is indeed open source, but it is not community driven open source. Those that know the difference likely won't cry over Android ditching the Linux kernel and adopting their own kernel. It simply never mattered for all the reasons I stated above. Now the fact that I have to articulate this in writing so these clueless tards like DFS and The Holy Ghost can gain some insights because they LACK their own insights is what I find troubling. They both have no business arguing in here. They are simply too stupid to have a conversation about that which they just don't fundamentally understand in the first place. -----

Notice Marek uses the concepts I taught him (about how Linux is "USED" by the things he listed) then fantasizes about how I did not know the information HE got wrong and I corrected him with (and did so with no name calling or insults).

Marek: ----- I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I and if that wasn't enough, I,I,I,I,I,I. Talk about a narcissistic fool. -----

The Holy Ghost: ----- You left out his I, I, I, I. AM. BETTER. THAN. The Holy Ghost AND DFS! He is clearly feeling very insecure these days. -----

Marek Novotny: ----- Well, if he wants to play this game with me he'll find pictures of his wife on imgur with dildos all over her and I can cross post those too. Keep fucking around The Holy Ghost. I can play this game too. -----

-- Best CMS Solution of 2017! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU_evUKollmjeuJy5V5UMotPUs65Q7YM6 http://www.5z8.info/peepshow_z9s9ht_dogporn Jonas Eklundh