Message-ID<D5D6DB78.B508F%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsMarek Novotny
FollowupsSteve Carroll (19m)

On 9/7/17, 10:56 AM, in article p_ydnQm-4Z3dFSzEnZ2dnUU7-UOdnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-09-07, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 9/7/17, 8:56 AM, in article m_dsB.130504$OC1.91971@fx06.iad, "Doomsdrzej" <me@home.is>wrote:

You BEGGED me to help point you to better videos and explain how you can improve yours in the way they have done theirs. This was just hours after you said you did not want such help. Yeah, quite the self-nuke on your part.

Marek Novotny
Snit living in his own little dream world again. Like Peter's challenge for NFS which you still to this day claim was asking for help. LOL. You're too funny.

Doomsdrzej
One of his idiotic claims is that Peter the Klöwn begged him to do something.

Snit
Where did I ever claim Peter "begged" me to do anything tied to his NFS challenge he asked me to help him with? If I did I do not remember it. And, of course, none of the herd will call you out on this unsupported claim.

Marek Novotny

Snit's posted quote which he claims is Peter asking for help.

Sure... he even asked me by name to help him with his challenge. But we have covered this MANY times.

You just cannot stop lying.

Note where Peter puts in *quotes* that this is a challenge and remember, this is Snit's own quote of Peter's post!! See the Message ID above for proof of this:

Snit
Snit Writes:

Why do you tell lies so easily shown to be lies? Seriously, it is not as though you are merely mistaken -- we have covered this repeatedly:

Peter Köhlmann: ----- For linux (for example Opensuse) this is just a few mouseclicks on both side in *GUI* programs to get it working, all in all taking less than a minute to do the complete setup

Since the lying imbecile claims that OSX is way superior to linux (especially on the GUI), lets have a smalll video from that dimbulb. I naturally expect that his example will show the "challenge" to take substantial less time than on linux... ----- Where the exact task as descibed takes *less* than a minute (in fact, less than 30 seconds when you know how it is done) to do it with a GUI. -----

Notice where Peter repeatedly emphasized his desire for a GUI program, even going so far as to emphasize GUI with asterisks. So I showed him one (though not built in). You then showed him a built in (CLI) solution... which was fine, but you repeatedly lied about me:

Marek Novotny
Note all the lies from Snit in the above.

1. Peter states that since the lying imbecile

Notice how you fail to call out Peter for his trolling here. You only call out his BS when you think it is mine. Hilarious and I will keep doing that to you.

claims OSX is way superior to Linux, especially on the GUI, let's have a small video from that dimbulb. I naturally expect that his example will show the *challenge* to take substantial less time than on Linux.

2. Peter states that for Linux, and gives the example of Open Suse, this is just a few mouse clicks on both sides in the *GUI* program to get it working in less than a minute.

Right: Peter wanted a GUI. I showed him one (but not a built in one... since none exist, as he knew... after all his request for me to help him with this challenge was just another example of him trolling).

So Peter sets the stage nicely. He makes absolutely no reference to weather Snit can use a GUI or the Command Line according to Snit's own quote. All he says is that it should be easier than on Linux, and uses the example of Suse Linux.

As noted, Peter focused on the GUI -- even noting his request was to "do it with a GUI".

Snit never posted a video and in fact had to buy a util to help him configure NFS,

Direct and quotable lie. I never said, suggested, hinted, or implied that I or anyone else HAD to buy or even use a GUI to set up NFS.

This, Marek, is a direct lie from you.

only he never actually did that either.

Of course I did not buy a tool for Peter!

He only made Peter aware of the tool itself.

Exactly correct! I pointed Peter to a GUI to do the task he asked about being done with a GUI... but did not buy it or show it.

No video was ever made to answer Peter's challenge.

Correct. Nor was anyone obligated to make one. Nobody is required to help Peter in the way he asks, esp. when he is clearly just trolling.

Instead, Snit continues to this day to lie by claiming Peter asked him for his help when in fact Peter challenged him to show the Mac being easier than Linux at setting up NFS.

See above: Peter directly asked me by name to help him with his challenge to set up NFS with a GUI (built in) on the Mac. Of course I "failed" to do this being that there is no built in one, but easy to find a third party solution.

And then you jumped in to help Peter by showing him the CLI method.

But, again, ALL of this has been covered repeatedly. You just keep repeating your lies.

It's all in Snit's own quote above, left 100% intact and the message ID clearly given as reference for absolute proof of Snit's lying.

Direct lie from Marek.

So when Snit says you don't have a quotable lie, feel free to save this and use it in any list of lies compiled for the purposes of proving Snit is a liar.

Feel free to reference Marek's lies. Sure. Marek cannot help but lie... and he will do so more and more now that he called out one of Peter's idiotic claims when I convinced him it was coming from me.

Too damned funny!

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>