Message-ID<D5D628F4.B4F1A%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsMarek Novotny
FollowupsSteve Carroll (Snit) (9m)

On 9/6/17, 9:58 PM, in article Q4CdndxEipNFTC3EnZ2dnUU7-e2dnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-09-07, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 9/6/17, 8:44 PM, in article z7udnbcDmv0pXS3EnZ2dnUU7-dednZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny
// snip

Jesus, just google it dummy.

Snit
So no support for your claim -- but you want me to find it. And, remember, if they use other office suites or run it in a VM they are not "real" users... right?

Oh, your trolling is blowing up in you and it is fun to watch you contradict your own claims.

Marek Novotny
Dude, anyone else who does Google it will see what a fool you are, not that everyone in here didn't already know you're a fool. LOL.

Remember your criteria: to be a "real" user they have to not just use it but use it as their primary (or only) office suite, just like I have to use Linux as my primary OS to be a "real" user.

And, of course, you STILL are trying to shame me into doing your work for you.

Quite funny.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>