Re: My target is the PC, an...

Steve Carroll (Snit)
SubjectRe: My target is the PC, and I've no desire to downgrade.
FromSteve Carroll (Snit)
Date09/07/2017 10:21 (09/07/2017 01:21)
Message-ID<6e43e8a9-16aa-43a0-b742-87a321217174@googlegroups.com>
Follows (Jeff Relf)

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 1:04:13 AM UTC-7, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:

(Jeff Relf)
iPhones, Androids, and Tablets may be the targets, but developers use PCs... because they're not stupid. My target is the PC, and I've no desire to downgrade.

Sandman blames John Gohde for what others do. Here is a list of names Jonas Eklundh has admitted he attributes to John Gohde "Cactus Pete", "Donald", "Donald Miller", "Horace McSwain", "Hymen", "meat","Mike Weaver", "Modena IV Drid", "Omar Murad Asfour", "Rhino Plastee", "Soapy", "SopwithCamel", "Sunny Day", "Takuya Saitoh", "The Letter Q", "tmelmosfire", "zevon". Feynman and John Gohde had their public farts and their pickles. But one played it well and didn't do anything too publicly that could not be blamed on someone else. Is this for real? How is Chrome on Linux doing anything above the lowest common denominator?

This forum is a leaking porta potty. MATE is perhaps my second favorite DE and the only one I advocate to Mac users. Primary interface is GNOME, though. Lots of desktop effects is all you want after dealing with OS X. What it looks like is what it is and not worth obsessing over, especially if it's web based.

-- Curious how these posts are made? https://vid.me/TuHWn