FollowsDoomsdrzej
FollowupsSteve Carroll (5m)
Marek Novotny (54m) > Snit

On 9/7/17, 8:56 AM, in article m_dsB.130504$OC1.91971@fx06.iad, "Doomsdrzej" <me@home.is>wrote:

Snit
You BEGGED me to help point you to better videos and explain how you can improve yours in the way they have done theirs. This was just hours after you said you did not want such help. Yeah, quite the self-nuke on your part.

Marek Novotny
Snit living in his own little dream world again. Like Peter's challenge for NFS which you still to this day claim was asking for help. LOL. You're too funny.

Doomsdrzej
One of his idiotic claims is that Peter the Klöwn begged him to do something.

Where did I ever claim Peter "begged" me to do anything tied to his NFS challenge he asked me to help him with? If I did I do not remember it. And, of course, none of the herd will call you out on this unsupported claim.

It is not as though this is not predictable.

Now, I don't know Peter personally, but the impression he gives me is that if he were starving for weeks and someone offered him food, he'd be too stubborn to accept him and would call the good samaritan an idiot. The possibility that he might have begged Snit for anything other than to kill himself is hard to believe.

He asked me, by name, to help him with a "challenge" dealing with finding a native GUI on the Mac to deal with NFS.

Of course, he was just trolling as he already knew there was none. It backfired on him, though, when I showed him how easy it was to find a third party GUI and Marek jumped in to help and showed him a native CLI method.

Marek then said he was not helping Peter but helping me to do what Peter was asking about (even though I never asked about it... I know... just silly of Marek).

Then Peter decided I had "lost" or whatever because he convinced himself he had found SOME tech skill I was not an expert in. This is how COLA sees me: as an expert in EVERYTHING tech related... only way to explain why they would see me "losing" to not know something about ANY area of tech. It is why they blame me for doing what Sandman did with his flood script... they cannot figure out how he did it (nor can I) but they assume that for anything difficult I am the ONLY one in COLA who could do it.

It is why Marek begged me repeatedly to point to other videos similar to his and explain how they are better... even after he claimed to not want my advice he really did so strongly he begged time and time again.

As much as those who troll COLA troll me, they come to me when they want advice on tech. Which is odd given how many areas I know so little about (not in any way a programmer... and I am a pretty bad scripter even... Marek and Owl and Sandman blow me away in those areas).

Then again, for one of Owl's challenges I did handle it so well he and Peter insisted I must be faking it. That was kinda funny.

----- * Download as PDFs all the recipes from the homepage of allrecipes.com (Owl is the one who suggested this). Here is one of several versions I did: <https://youtu.be/_J4PppWroWY>. Mine not only worked, but the PDF had selectable text and allowed me to do quick searches on ingredients and the like... something Owl was never able to do on Linux. Worked so well that he and Peter Köhlmann insisted it must have been faked. -----

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>