Re: Advocacy

Marek Novotny
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromMarek Novotny
Date09/07/2017 03:13 (09/06/2017 20:13)
Message-ID<CqSdnUDg8Oy3AC3EnZ2dnUU7-UGdnZ2d@giganews.com>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (3m) > Marek Novotny

On 2017-09-06, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 9/6/17, 3:58 PM, in article ssidnaLOAKoN4C3EnZ2dnUU7-S-dnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-09-06, Doomsdrzej <me@home.is>wrote:

// snip

Doomsdrzej
People like me - whether you like it or not - will be a lot more effective than people like you at advocating Linux.

Marek Novotny
In your dreams. When you think you can match me at even 10% you make a video and try to teach ANY linux subject you like. I'll laugh my ass off. You can't even roll back a driver without crying.

Snit
I would like to see him do so as well... though no reason for a competition. I am happy to see you make your videos. No insult. No attack. I can offer some suggestions for improvement if you want, but not sure you would be receptive to that.

BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.

-- Marek Novotny https://github.com/marek-novotny