Re: Advocacy

Marek Novotny
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromMarek Novotny
Date09/07/2017 07:41 (09/07/2017 00:41)
Message-ID<XPadnR5eR_6bQS3EnZ2dnUU7-d-dnZ2d@giganews.com>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (14m) > Marek Novotny

On 2017-09-07, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 9/6/17, 10:35 PM, in article XPadnR9eR_4hRy3EnZ2dnUU7-d-dnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-09-07, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 9/6/17, 9:56 PM, in article Q4Cdnd1EipP2TC3EnZ2dnUU7-e2dnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-09-07, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
By the way, did you know you cannot even block comments with YouTube? There used to be a Firefox extension but it no longer works. YouTube has actively disabled all extensions which tried to do that.

Marek Novotny
Oh yes you can. Do you see your comments on my YouTube? Cause I can assure you NO ONE ELSE DOES. Try to post a comment on my video and see if anyone else can see it. They can't. Both you and DFS who have tried to post and cannot. Feel free to try though. When you figure it out, you'll be that much closer to having learned the obvious I see instantly.

Snit
Only way to block comments was with a Firefox extension which no longer works... but thanks for admitting you fear having people comment on your videos.

LOL!

Marek Novotny
Post to one of my videos, then post the link here and let's see who can see it. LOL. Go ahead, post to my video and then post a link to my video here. Go for it Snit. Come on, don't run away. Let's see it. This is going to be great.

Snit
Really? Do you really think that your Firefox extension will still work? Why would YouTube allow to disable comments? They have activly disabled all extensions which tried to do that And the mere fact that you know about disabling comments (even if it does not work anymore) shows that you have tried to do just that. Because you can't stand having comments about your idiocy

You said you can post to my video and I can't prevent it. Go for it. Post and then show us all a link to my video with your comment on my YouTube. You're talking and not showing this. Come on show it. I'm all eyes. POST POST POST!! BWHAHAHAHA

-- Marek Novotny https://github.com/marek-novotny