FollowupsSteve Carroll (Snit) (13m)
Marek Novotny (1h & 1m)
Marek Novotny (1h & 9m)
Snit (7h & 2m)
Steve Carroll (8h & 4m)

In article <D5D6489F.B4F6D%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Sandman
Snit Re: Advocacy 09/07/2017 <D5D6138C.B4EFD%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"By the way, did you know you cannot even block comments with YouTube?"

Snit Re: Advocacy 09/07/2017 <D5D62304.B4F14%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"Only way to block comments was with a Firefox extension which no longer works..."

Blocking comments in youtube - a feature available since 2013.

Snit <C26F69BB.8157D%CSMA@gallopinginsanity.com>

"When I make mistakes I am happy to admit to them"

Snit
Interesting that you have no comment on the FireFox extensions?

I know nothing about any comment-blocking firefox extensions. I know these explicit statements are incorrect:

Snit Re: Advocacy 09/07/2017 <D5D6138C.B4EFD%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"By the way, did you know you cannot even block comments with YouTube?"

Snit Re: Advocacy 09/07/2017 <D5D62304.B4F14%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"Only way to block comments was with a Firefox extension which no longer works..."

And ironically, this statement, which has turned out to be very incorrect:

Snit <C26F69BB.8157D%CSMA@gallopinginsanity.com>

"When I make mistakes I am happy to admit to them"

-- Sandman

Steve Carroll (Snit) (13m)
Marek Novotny (1h & 1m)
Marek Novotny (1h & 9m)