SubjectRe: Advocacy
Message-ID<D5D6BC51.B501F%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsDoomsdrzej

On 9/7/17, 9:01 AM, in article G3esB.130506$OC1.57828@fx06.iad, "Doomsdrzej" <me@home.is>wrote:

Doomsdrzej
If you're referring to Chris Ahlstrom and William Poaster, I will continue to insult them. I truly dislike both of them and wouldn't even feel comfortable being in the same room as them because I wouldn't trust myself not to give them a proper beating. I sometimes forget to filter them but they're properly binned for now.

Marek Novotny
There is this YouTube channel out there I think called, Instant Karma. Not sure of the name. It is full of guys who thought they were kick ass, started to fuck with something they thought was easy prey, and got their own ass kicked and humiliated. Gone are the days when the only computer users were some geeks. Everyone has a computer these days. I can guarantee you you will run into better, faster, people out there that will knock your block off with your attitude.

My best friend got in a tangle with some dude. I placed third in a free style fighting championship when I was in my early twenties. I studied Kenpo, lifted weights beyond my weight class, and in general thought I was pretty darn good. I stepped out of the car, asks the kinda to step back for a second and be reasonable. Out of no where he hooked me so hard my ear bleed. One super fast punch. Saw it coming, but he was so fast. I'm sure we'd all like to think of ourselves as being bad asses, but someone else is always better. Keep that in mind. In the real world there is no referee to stop the fight. Better hope you will win, because if you're wrong, you're completely at the mercy of the other guy. If he has no restraint, he just might kill you by beating you to death in less than 60 seconds. That's all it takes.

Doomsdrzej
Oh, I'm aware and I try to avoid fights either way. However, these two people have been unreasonable toward me since day one and I simply don't like either.

I hold few grudges... will give pretty much anyone a chance. Even you... as you know. Even with all your trolling of me... whatever. That is what COLA is... mostly trolling.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>