SubjectRe: Advocacy
Message-ID<D5D7FFB2.B5346%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsPeter Kohlmann

On 9/8/17, 2:41 AM, in article ootojk$6d7$2@dont-email.me, "Peter Köhlmann" <peter-koehlmann@t-online.de>wrote:

Peter Kohlmann
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

Chris Ahlstrom
Doomsdrzej wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

Doomsdrzej
On Thu, 07 Sep 2017 07:41:42 -0500, Marek Novotny wrote:

Marek Novotny
But you also attack my friends constantly and I don't like it. When I see you badmouth them, I'm more careless with how I treat you. Keep that in mind.

Doomsdrzej
If you're referring to Chris Ahlstrom and William Poaster, I will continue to insult them. I truly dislike both of them and wouldn't even feel comfortable being in the same room as them because I wouldn't trust myself not to give them a proper beating.

Chris Ahlstrom
*ROTFLMFAO*

Peter Kohlmann
Sounds similar to Snit Glasser "technical talk", doesn't it? Hilarious

Hey, Peter, did you read the posts where Marek and Sandman talk about how stupid your claims were when you insisted YouTube could not be set to block comments? All it took was for them to be convinced it was something *I* believed. I shall keep doing this... quoting or paraphrasing you and letting your own herd rip your idiotic claims apart. Shall be fun.

The only disappointment I had was how the two of them were too ignorant to know how stupid it was to suggest you need a Firefox extension just to do such blocking... they pretty much avoided that part, having no clue what the hell you were talking about:

Peter Köhlmann: ----- I have a pretty good idea why you try to avoid sites like YouTube: They can be commented. And you fear the comments more than everything else -----

Snit: ----- You can block comments on YouTube. -----

Peter Köhlmann: ----- Really? Do you really think that your Firefox extension will still work? Why would YouTube allow to disable comments? They have activly disabled all extensions which tried to do that And the mere fact that you know about disabling comments (even if it does not work anymore) shows that you have tried to do just that. Because you can't stand having comments about your idiocy -----

Peter thinks a local Firefox extension could disable comments on a public server (until YouTube "disabled" that ability), showing ignorance one might expect from an octogenarian newbie. More detail here: <http://youtu.be/iFFF_DQPgiI>. Note: comments are on. :)

HILLARIOUS! And they are STILL going on and on about how wrong "I" was to share YOUR ideas.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>