Re: Advocacy

Marek Novotny
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromMarek Novotny
Date09/07/2017 18:02 (09/07/2017 11:02)
Message-ID<UaidnXWOpts78CzEnZ2dnUU7-YmdnZ2d@giganews.com>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (1m) > Marek Novotny
Doomsdrzej (19m)

On 2017-09-07, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 9/7/17, 5:54 AM, in article UjbsB.46636$xI2.19931@fx42.iad, "Doomsdrzej" <me@home.is>wrote:

Hey, Marek was TRYING to "advocate" Linux. LOL!

Marek Novotny
Correct, asking trolls to leave is better for advocating linux.

Doomsdrzej
People like me - whether you like it or not - will be a lot more effective than people like you at advocating Linux.

Snit
Not sure that is true... but asking Linux users to stop using Linux is CLEARLY horrid "advocacy".

Melzzzzz
Slimer is not Linux user ...

Doomsdrzej
It depends on your definition of user. As it is, I'm using Linux and therefore a user. If you mean a professional, then no, I'm not a Linux professional.

Snit
You are as much of a Linux user as, say, RonB... more by Marek's definition of using the command line.

I gave you my definition of a Linux user, but instead of taking it to heart you choose to cling to your fantasies of me. Just sick, Snit. Really weird.

-- Marek Novotny https://github.com/marek-novotny