Re: Advocacy

Peter Kohlmann
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromPeter Kohlmann
Date09/08/2017 11:41 (09/08/2017 11:41)
Message-ID<ootojk$6d7$2@dont-email.me>
FollowsChris Ahlstrom
FollowupsSnit (5h & 23m)

Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

Chris Ahlstrom
Doomsdrzej wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

Doomsdrzej
On Thu, 07 Sep 2017 07:41:42 -0500, Marek Novotny wrote:

Marek Novotny
But you also attack my friends constantly and I don't like it. When I see you badmouth them, I'm more careless with how I treat you. Keep that in mind.

Doomsdrzej
If you're referring to Chris Ahlstrom and William Poaster, I will continue to insult them. I truly dislike both of them and wouldn't even feel comfortable being in the same room as them because I wouldn't trust myself not to give them a proper beating.

Chris Ahlstrom
*ROTFLMFAO*

Sounds similar to Snit Glasser "technical talk", doesn't it? Hilarious

Doomsdrzej
I sometimes forget to filter them but they're properly binned for now.

Chris Ahlstrom
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Doomsdrzej
As long as I don't manage to screw up Linux and destroy my settings, they will remain so.

Chris Ahlstrom
Jesus, what a pompous *clown*! :-D

Well, he certainly has not yet managed to install and run a proper linux. At best, he has been able to insert a live-distro

Snit (5h & 23m)