Re: Advocacy

Chris Ahlstrom
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromChris Ahlstrom
Date09/08/2017 20:41 (09/08/2017 14:41)
Message-ID<oouot6$vio$1@dont-email.me>
FollowsWilliam Poaster

William Poaster wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

William Poaster
On 8/9/2017 10:30 in comp.os.linux.advocacy, Chris Ahlstrom posted:

Chris Ahlstrom
Doomsdrzej wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

Doomsdrzej
On Thu, 07 Sep 2017 10:18:31 -0500, Marek Novotny wrote:

Marek Novotny
My best friend got in a tangle with some dude. I placed third in a free style fighting championship when I was in my early twenties. I studied Kenpo, lifted weights beyond my weight class, and in general thought I was pretty darn good. I stepped out of the car, asks the kinda to step back for a second and be reasonable. Out of no where he hooked me so hard my ear bleed. One super fast punch. Saw it coming, but he was so fast. I'm sure we'd all like to think of ourselves as being bad asses, but someone else is always better. Keep that in mind. In the real world there is no referee to stop the fight. Better hope you will win, because if you're wrong, you're completely at the mercy of the other guy. If he has no restraint, he just might kill you by beating you to death in less than 60 seconds. That's all it takes.

Doomsdrzej
Oh, I'm aware and I try to avoid fights either way. However, these two people have been unreasonable toward me since day one and I simply don't like either.

William Poaster
Binned by a bozo that doesn't like us! Like I GAF.

Chris Ahlstrom
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/46/79/75/467975293efca510f8eabed0d2d352e0--ha-ha-aid.jpg

William Poaster
Is this what he's playing? <sniff> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uS5xPWfxPY

Awwwwy, ya made me lachrymose! <sniffle>

-- Q: What's the difference between Bell Labs and the Boy Scouts of America? A: The Boy Scouts have adult supervision.