Re: Advocacy

Marek Novotny
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromMarek Novotny
Date09/07/2017 17:45 (09/07/2017 10:45)
Message-ID<GfmdnbmmdK0p9CzEnZ2dnUU7-bmdnZ2d@giganews.com>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (13m) > Marek Novotny

On 2017-09-07, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 9/7/17, 2:25 AM, in article

// snip

Oh, I was just seeing how much you and others who troll COLA would jump on Peter's idiotic ideas if you thought they came from outside your herd.

Sure... Snit. No one reads 90% of your posts. What makes you think we read what you post to Peter 90% of the time.

Not quite as much as I thought... but that was because you guys are too ignorant about the tech to realize how stupid his "Firefox extension" nonsense was. But NOBODY can figure out what he means... other than that he thinks one was needed to block comments on your own videos. LOL!

No one follows your non-sense here, Snit. I only happened to see you self-nuke the NFS challenge and lie about it. So funny by the way. Just like last night when you self-nuked again.

I don't have to ask about some silly plug-in. I only have to ask you to prove you can post without my consent, which of course you couldn't, just as I said you couldn't.

-- Marek Novotny https://github.com/marek-novotny