Re: Advocacy

Doomsdrzej
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromDoomsdrzej
Date09/07/2017 18:22 (09/07/2017 18:22)
Message-ID<PmesB.108120$lI2.106896@fx39.iad>
FollowsMarek Novotny

On Thu, 07 Sep 2017 11:02:46 -0500, Marek Novotny wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-09-07, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 9/7/17, 5:54 AM, in article UjbsB.46636$xI2.19931@fx42.iad, "Doomsdrzej" <me@home.is>wrote:

Hey, Marek was TRYING to "advocate" Linux. LOL!

Marek Novotny
Correct, asking trolls to leave is better for advocating linux.

Doomsdrzej
People like me - whether you like it or not - will be a lot more effective than people like you at advocating Linux.

Snit
Not sure that is true... but asking Linux users to stop using Linux is CLEARLY horrid "advocacy".

Melzzzzz
Slimer is not Linux user ...

Doomsdrzej
It depends on your definition of user. As it is, I'm using Linux and therefore a user. If you mean a professional, then no, I'm not a Linux professional.

Snit
You are as much of a Linux user as, say, RonB... more by Marek's definition of using the command line.

Marek Novotny
I gave you my definition of a Linux user, but instead of taking it to heart you choose to cling to your fantasies of me. Just sick, Snit. Really weird.

I appreciate the Prescott Cockroach's defense but I really don't need it. If the advocates here don't consider me a user, I can live with that. However, considering what I've learned over the last few years, my determination to be and remain one is fairly strong.

-- Doomsdrzej EFF & OpenMedia member Gab: @doomsdrzej