Re: Advocacy

Jonas Eklundh (Snit)
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromJonas Eklundh (Snit)
Date09/23/2017 18:41 (09/23/2017 09:41)
Message-ID<f7c0a576-8bf3-4383-b2fa-3d0a8b0cd75e@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSteve Carroll (Snit)
FollowupsSteve Carroll (Snit) (6h & 59m)

On Friday, 22 September 2017 16:20:17 UTC-7, Steve Carroll wrote:

Steve Carroll (Snit)
On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 1:08:22 PM UTC-7, Steven Petruzzellis wrote:

Steven Petruzzellis (Snit)
On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 10:40:15 AM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 9/18/17, 5:49 AM, in article d0gvrch431rjj91lqm881ptblp69hrh1ni@4ax.com, "chrisv" <chrisv@nospam.invalid>wrote:

chrisv
"Notice: no evidence of ME lying as YOU lie about me using socks" - some thing, lying shamelessly (but no one can quote it lying)

Snit
And yet you show no evidence. Gee, why is that? LOL!

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>

Steven Petruzzellis (Snit)
It was DFS who was openly asking how better to post his nonsense. I think the person you are responding to is in my kill filter. DFS's cut down on the hundreds of egotistical, idiotic posts he used to write but he is certainly consistent in the truthfulness department. He simple uses shills more now to create those circuses.

Protected code is best done with code morphing.

DFS would have to be suffering from intense madness to be unsure of if he "rarely had" worked with a website. Ring any bells? When someone can not tell the same tale one day and the next and employs fictional, self-esteem protecting hokum later, it's extremely obvious what his trick is. Why do you keep repeating yourself? You never take blame for your own comments. Posts that are easily found in a search. You guys can only appreciate things from the perspective of a programmer.

-- Live on Kickstarter! https://youtu.be/lF8yk7ul4Mw Jonas Eklundh Communication AB

Steve Carroll (Snit)

Was that meant to be to me? Too much glue for you, Gluehead. The fabricator does it every time. Then the deluge begins. Because the sissy just has to run to other groups in an effort to get attention from someone. Anyone.

It is clear from the manner Melzzz asked - by asking for basics of the language and more - he's certainly not handled a data-intensive program in his life. Otherwise he would have understood the requirements which include publishing the source! So what is Melzzz's tool for the flooding crap? SC? That is the only database he knows, at least that I have seen. He must be programming it to produce these annoying "obsession" posts. Educated idea, Melzzz took a PGP program that he reverse engineered and try to sell online... he's feeding it data from the program, grabbing random paragraphs, then editing those using value iteration and then he hand posts them because his mental health issues enables him to do that close to constantly. "Now that was close" said Melzzz's girlfriend. Zeus reported Melzzz years ago. As expected, it did zilch to slow the imbecile.

-- One Smart Penny http://www.5z8.info/backyard-fireworks-disasters_t7w7pu_bombbuilding http://www.5z8.info/racist-raps_r6r3wf_best-russian-sites-for-bootleg-everything https://redd.it/6sfhq6 Jonas Eklundh Communication