Message-ID<D5D62304.B4F14%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsMarek Novotny
FollowupsMarek Novotny (24m) > Snit

On 9/6/17, 9:56 PM, in article Q4Cdnd1EipP2TC3EnZ2dnUU7-e2dnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-09-07, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
By the way, did you know you cannot even block comments with YouTube? There used to be a Firefox extension but it no longer works. YouTube has actively disabled all extensions which tried to do that.

Marek Novotny
Oh yes you can. Do you see your comments on my YouTube? Cause I can assure you NO ONE ELSE DOES. Try to post a comment on my video and see if anyone else can see it. They can't. Both you and DFS who have tried to post and cannot. Feel free to try though. When you figure it out, you'll be that much closer to having learned the obvious I see instantly.

Only way to block comments was with a Firefox extension which no longer works... but thanks for admitting you fear having people comment on your videos.

LOL!

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

<https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>