Re: post processing

Nab
SubjectRe: post processing
FromNab
Date03/18/2014 15:05 (03/18/2014 09:05)
Message-ID<0MKdnTy2QKAnz7XOnZ2dnUVZ_oydnZ2d@swcp.com>
FollowsFloyd L. Davidson
FollowupsFloyd L. Davidson (3h & 38m)

In article <87r460fco8.fld@apaflo.com>, Floyd L. Davidson <floyd@apaflo.com>wrote:

Floyd L. Davidson
[ ... ] I rarely post images on the Internet, even to my webpage, that I also print large. They're just two different things. Plus the prints are what I actually consider my art, while most of what goes on my webpage is more documentary than art.

That's perfectly understandable, but I don't get how you sell your art if your potential costumers have nothing more for making a purchase decision than the price and print size. I guess in this case, you only had one real customer -- the neighbor next door?

nab