Re: post processing

J. Clarke
SubjectRe: post processing
FromJ. Clarke
Date03/14/2014 04:54 (03/13/2014 23:54)
Message-ID<MPG.2d8c47959b8b90ea98a580@news.newsguy.com>
FollowsRikishi42
Followupsnospam (11h & 13m)

In article <673ava-hks.ln1@murmur.very.softly>, skunkworks@rikishi42.net says...

Rikishi42
On 2014-03-13, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid>wrote:

nospam
adobe put an enormous amount of engineering resources in designing and refining the interface of photoshop and other adobe products,

Rikishi42
You do realise that you've got engineers spinning in their graves all over the world now, do you ?

No engineer would be caught dead designing an interface. That's a designer's "thing". :-)

Even putting words like design and interface in the same phrase with engineer has some of my collegues comming up with severe rashes....

I don't know why that would be. The guys with engineering degrees who used to stand in front of drafting tables in places where they created cars and airplanes and space shuttles and the like were always called "designers" or "design engineers".

nospam (11h & 13m)