Re: post processing

nospam
SubjectRe: post processing
Fromnospam
Date03/16/2014 03:11 (03/15/2014 22:11)
Message-ID<150320142211216920%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsTony Cooper
FollowupsTony Cooper (1h & 7m) > nospam

In article <5fv9i9lab69t5t2e07v3cc3ff0rv7jthdb@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>wrote:

Tony Cooper
Read down to where it says "The plug-ins here are from Adobe approved publishers, meaning that Adobe has reviewed and accepted the publisher."

nospam
it's a marketing agreement. nothing more.

Tony Cooper
Weasel away, but the point is that Adobe *does* approve some vendors and withholds approval on others.

not for creating plug-ins, they don't.

admit your mistake.

It's not a "nothing more" thing if it's an agreement. A marketing agreement means Adobe has given their stamp of approval to the vendor. Since you claim to have written plug-ins, and had no idea that Adobe approves some plug-ins, it's obvious that nothing you've produced has met sufficient standards to be approved by Adobe. No surprise there.

of course i'm aware of what they do. we talked to adobe about co-marketing.

what you still don't understand is that it has nothing to do with creating a plug-in.

adobe does not approve of or even care about what plug-ins get created. they may not even know you created one.

nospam
obviously if adobe is going to showcase a product on their site they will want to approve it.

what you don't get is that isn't needed.

Tony Cooper
I get it, and have done so since the beginning.

no you definitely don't. far from it.

I asked if Adobe approved any vendors and you insisted on ducking the question, evading an answer, and harping on the fact that it's not needed. Obviously, you didn't know that Adobe does, in fact, approve some plug-ins. Now you know.

only to showcase, which has absolutely nothing to do with creating a plug-in.

again, all it takes is an idea, downloading the sdk and writing a plug-in. adobe doesn't know if you even started writing something let alone finish and publish it.

Tony Cooper (1h & 7m) > nospam