Sandman
SubjectRe: post processing
Message-ID<slrnlidumu.t1.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper
FollowupsTony Cooper (19m) > Sandman

In article <itsdi9hpvo781ftb97i3od0qsckq9j0jhr@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Sandman
So, are thesde your statements, then:

1. Only Adobe can make Photoshop plug-ins

Tony Cooper
Never said that.

nospam
you just did, above.

Tony Cooper
Evidently, your reading skills are not working today. Anyone can create a plug-in to be used with Photoshop. They cannot legitimately call it a "Photoshop Plug-in", though.

You've made that stupid statement a couple of times now. I've been busy laughing at you - but I think it's time for you to actually, you know, substantiate it.

You claim that only Adobe can "call" a plug-in a "Photoshop plug-in" and we know that many developers call their plug-ins "Photoshop plug-in" and we know that Adobe lists third party plugin's under the heading "Photoshop plug-in" so so far there is nothing out there in the real world that has yet to align to your claims.

http://css3ps.com - "Photoshop plugin" http://www.cutandslice.me - "Photoshop plugin" http://www.divine-project.com - "Photoshop Plugin" http://subtlepatterns.com - "Photoshop plugin" http://webzap.uiparade.com - "PS plugin" http://pnghat.madebysource.com - "Photoshop plugin" http://skeuomorphism.it - "Photoshop plugin" http://www.autofx.com/ - "Adobe Photoshop plug-ins"

So, please tell us again how these people can't "call" their plugins the way they are already calling them, Tony.

I don't know if Adobe ever makes one, though. A plug-in that Adobe makes would be one created by Adobe.

You don't know... whether... Adobe ever... made a plug-in... for Photoshop?

What ARE you doing in this thread? I mean - you are here saying that *only* Adobe can call a plugin a "Photoshop plug-in" and you've said this:

"Lightroom accepts PS plug-ins."

So, what plug-ins were you in reference to there, Mr six feet under?

Surely the hole you're digging is starting to become hot, you're going to come way too close to the center of the earth.

-- Sandman[.net]