Re: post processing

nospam
SubjectRe: post processing
Fromnospam
Date03/16/2014 22:26 (03/16/2014 17:26)
Message-ID<160320141726359040%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsTony Cooper

In article <364ci9113hhr9147pmvlcah4d38mij3ntl@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>wrote:

Tony Cooper
Read down to where it says "The plug-ins here are from Adobe approved publishers, meaning that Adobe has reviewed and accepted the publisher."

nospam
it's a marketing agreement. nothing more.

Tony Cooper
Weasel away, but the point is that Adobe *does* approve some vendors and withholds approval on others.

nospam
not for creating plug-ins, they don't.

admit your mistake.

Tony Cooper
I never said anything about "creating" a plug-in.

nospam
because you're ignorant.

for a plug-in to exist, it must be created.

Tony Cooper
You are insisting on adding the creation step,

a plug-in doesn't appear out of thin air. it must be created.

and I never mentioned that.

of course not, because you don't understand how the software industry works.

What I asked was whether or not Adobe approves of certain vendors of plug-ins. You didn't know the answer, so you added the bit about creating a plug-in as a weasel fart to cloud the issue.

nope. i explained how a plug-in is created because you don't know and you stubbornly refuse to learn. there is no approval *period*.

a developer can call it a photoshop plug-in if they want, another one of your mistakes.

a developer does not have to submit anything to adobe if they don't want to. there may be benefits if they do and there may also be drawbacks. adobe's approval (which is as i said, a mutual agreement, not really an 'approval') is purely marketing and it's really there to help sell more copies of photoshop than anything else.