FollowsTony Cooper

In article <nt16i95t3mau87q7vcoqufgjasnss6k592@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>wrote:

Tony Cooper
On 14 Mar 2014 06:43:17 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <4ip4i91d51icoctovsurgvdmmeqaj44o5u@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Nothing Floyd ever said her has any credibility in any capacity.

Tony Cooper
He's beating you like Patterson beat Johansson in the second and third bouts. He's providing facts and cites, and the best you can do is "Incorrect".

Sandman
Tony and his reading comprehension problem.

Tony Cooper
I find it amusing that the person who claims that his sparring partner covers his ears and says "It doesn't count" as rebuttal uses single-word responses like "Incorrect" as his rebuttal. Floyd tells you why your point doesn't count. You just naysay.

Again, incorrect. Floyd tells me that the quotes doesn't count, full stop. He's an ignorant child that brought a plastic spoon to a gunfight. He got run over and just refuse to admit it.

If you too want to disagree with the ISCSC study on the definition of a civilization, be my guest. Maybe you'll be able to do it without putting your fingers in your ears and drowning it out? Maybe...

-- Sandman[.net]