Re: post processing

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: post processing
FromTony Cooper
Date03/16/2014 22:14 (03/16/2014 17:14)
Message-ID<364ci9113hhr9147pmvlcah4d38mij3ntl@4ax.com>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (12m)

On Sun, 16 Mar 2014 12:37:38 -0400, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <hg5ai9diugt873ucg9g7set4aqo35s4of5@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>wrote:

Tony Cooper
Read down to where it says "The plug-ins here are from Adobe approved publishers, meaning that Adobe has reviewed and accepted the publisher."

nospam
it's a marketing agreement. nothing more.

Tony Cooper
Weasel away, but the point is that Adobe *does* approve some vendors and withholds approval on others.

nospam
not for creating plug-ins, they don't.

admit your mistake.

Tony Cooper
I never said anything about "creating" a plug-in.

nospam
because you're ignorant.

for a plug-in to exist, it must be created.

You are insisting on adding the creation step, and I never mentioned that. What I asked was whether or not Adobe approves of certain vendors of plug-ins. You didn't know the answer, so you added the bit about creating a plug-in as a weasel fart to cloud the issue.

Tony Cooper
Approval is a later step.

Of course it's "later". Adobe can't very well approve of a vendor's output until they've seen it.

nospam
no it's not.

approval, otherwise known as a mutually beneficial agreement between adobe and a plug-in creator, is *optional* and *both* sides must agree to the specifics.

Tony Cooper
I asked if Adobe approved any vendors and you insisted on ducking the question, evading an answer, and harping on the fact that it's not needed. Obviously, you didn't know that Adobe does, in fact, approve some plug-ins. Now you know.

nospam
only to showcase,

You don't think this is beneficial to the plug-in creator? To be featured on an Adobe website?

Tony Cooper
which has absolutely nothing to do with creating a

nospam
plug-in.

Nor did I say it does.

Tony Cooper
What I asked is if Adobe does approve some vendors. And, they do.

nospam
only if the vendors are interested in marketing with adobe. some might be, others are not. it is absolutely not required at all.

Who asked about it being "required"? Now, you admit that the "showcase" is a marketing thing. It's not surprising that you didn't initially recognize it as a marketing tool since you don't understanding what marketing is.

as i said, 'approval' is just another word for 'mutual agreement'

What? Where do you get that? "Approval" is one-sided, not mutual.

and has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with creating a plug-in.

More weasel talk. You are the only one who brought up "creating".

My original question could have been answered "Yes, Adobe does approve some vendors". Simple and accurate, and no need for further discussion.

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

nospam (12m)