Re: post processing

PeterN
SubjectRe: post processing
FromPeterN
Date03/14/2014 23:17 (03/14/2014 18:17)
Message-ID<lfvv3402rpv@news3.newsguy.com>
FollowsJulian Black
FollowupsEric Stevens (8m)

On 3/13/2014 11:43 PM, Julian Black wrote:

Julian Black
Hi.

At the risk of adding my two penny worth, has anyone any thoughts about DxO Optics Pro? I'm just started using it on Canon EOS 70D RAW files and am rather pleased with the results.

Julian.

I gave DXO a serious try. while your needs are probably vry different from mine, I found the DXO does a great job of simple processing. It fails at the tweaking i like to do. My use for it is limited to correcting severe lens distortion, and extreme noise removal. I still use Film Pack, though.

-- PeterN