Re: post processing

YouDontNeedToKnowButItsNoëlle
SubjectRe: post processing
FromYouDontNeedToKnowButItsNoëlle
Date03/16/2014 12:04 (03/16/2014 12:04)
Message-ID<lg40f4$a1m$1@speranza.aioe.org>
FollowsSavageduck

Le 15/03/14 16:37, Savageduck a écrit :

Savageduck
Did you run the NIK installer before you installed PSE12, or after?

Before.

If before, run the NIK installer again.

Done, and yes it works. The HDR efex plug-in is missing, that make some sense since it does makes use of 16 bits. Using Nik together with layers looks very appealing. CS + nik would make a better combination than Aperture + Nik imho. But there is no way to make it "see" my CS3. Hum, I am actually thinking of a way...

If the NIK "Palette" does not show when you restart PSE12, then go to menu->Filter->NIK Collection. If NIK is still not available it is probably because it is a trial version, but I doubt that an Adobe trial is not going allow the use of plugins.

BTW: What version of OSX are you running?

SL last version.

I didn't think think PSE12 was supported on any version of OSX earlier than OSX 10.7 (Lion).

Well, it may not be supported, but it runs.

Noëlle Adam