Re: post processing

Sandman
SubjectRe: post processing
Message-ID<slrnlic64s.urg.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsSavageduck

In article <2014031514260759761-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>, Savageduck wrote:

Savageduck
What is interesting is that there are plugins which are OS specific, some will only run on Windows versions of Adobe products, and some will only run on OSX versions. Interesting in that Adobe places no demand on those developers to produce cross platform plugins.

For example Mac users have access to the quite powerful "Intensify Pro" stand alone & plugin, and Windows users are denied even a test drive. I have tested it and find its potential quite intriguing at a reasonable price. < http://macphun.com/intensify >

Looks interesting. Actually reminds me a bit about the intensify function in Instagram, which they've now given control to the user over (i.e. the strength of the effect).

I'll download the demo version and try this one out.

-- Sandman[.net]