Re: post processing

Sandman
SubjectRe: post processing
Message-ID<slrnlidsfi.t1.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper
FollowupsTony Cooper (41m) > Sandman

In article <81qdi9p509anhalqskqa7cqu8d57g8412o@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Tony Cooper
Yes, it's a typing error on my part. The mind said "Photoshop Plug-in" and the fingers said "Adobe Plug-in".

Sandman
So you're still on record with the hilarious comment that only Adobe can call a plug-in a "Photoshop plug-in"?

Tony Cooper
Yup. Only Adobe can call a plug-in a "Photoshop Plug-in". The rest should call theirs "Plug-in for Photoshop".

That's hilarious!

Sandman
So, are thesde your statements, then:

1. Only Adobe can make Photoshop plug-ins

Tony Cooper
Never said that.

So, anyone can make photoshp plug-ins but only Adobe can *call* them Photoshop plug-ins? Haha!

I wonder why you, again, snipped this stupidity of yours that totally contradicts this:

Tony Cooper 03/13/2014 <evo3i9p9n2fuik675s20suc9q39b7kqlq3@4ax.com>fonts

"Lightroom accepts PS plug-ins."

And why you totally ignored the earlier post, where someone else than Adobe calls their plug-in a "Photoshop plug-in":

<http://tinyurl.com/ngbuqzw>

"Adobe Photoshop Plug-in Module"

You're a riot, Tony. I've never seen a troll so invested in his own pride that it is totally impossible for him to ever in his life admit to making even the smallest error. You can talk for days, weeks trying to twist reality to make it seem like you didn't make an error. Hilarious!

-- Sandman[.net]