Re: post processing

Eric Stevens
SubjectRe: post processing
FromEric Stevens
Date03/15/2014 10:02 (03/15/2014 22:02)
Message-ID<2m58i9d7m7l8pepkg7q3cn0r24c36hrbvp@4ax.com>
Followsnospam
Followupsnospam (18m)

On Sat, 15 Mar 2014 00:29:32 -0400, nospam <nospam@nospam.invalid> wrote:

nospam
In article <lg0cdl0dr@news3.newsguy.com>, PeterN <peter.newnospam@verizon.net>wrote:

Sandman
[ ... ] Nothing Floyd ever said her has any credibility in any capacity.

Nab
Oh really? That's not even remotely true as far as I'm concerned. I have a great respect for Floyd.

Sandman
That's really weird.

PeterN
respect for you would be weird, troll. In the past I have gotten into some real disagreements with Floyd, but I have not lost respect for him.

As for you, WTF would it matter if LR uses a different file than PS. PS for Apple machines is a different file than PS for Windows, although the function is the same. The only purpose for your question was to troll a fight.

nospam
photoshop for mac and windows use the exact same file format.

... for images.

the app itself may be different but that doesn't matter.

That the app for Apple machines is different to that for Windows is what PeterN has just written. You are both agreeing with him and confirming what he wrote. --

Regards,

Eric Stevens

nospam (18m)