Re: post processing

PeterN
SubjectRe: post processing
FromPeterN
Date03/15/2014 03:05 (03/14/2014 22:05)
Message-ID<lg0cdl0dr@news3.newsguy.com>
Followupsnospam (2h & 24m) > PeterN
Sandman (6h & 26m)
Sandman (6h & 37m)

On 3/14/2014 1:42 PM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
In article <uJudnf2xZdVtpb7OnZ2dnUVZ_q2dnZ2d@swcp.com>, Nab wrote:

[ ... ] Nothing Floyd ever said her has any credibility in any capacity.

Nab
Oh really? That's not even remotely true as far as I'm concerned. I have a great respect for Floyd.

Sandman
That's really weird.

respect for you would be weird, troll. In the past I have gotten into some real disagreements with Floyd, but I have not lost respect for him.

As for you, WTF would it matter if LR uses a different file than PS. PS for Apple machines is a different file than PS for Windows, although the function is the same. The only purpose for your question was to troll a fight.

-- PeterN

nospam (2h & 24m) > PeterN
Sandman (6h & 26m)
Sandman (6h & 37m)